MGS4 $10.95 New Shipped

[quote name='VaultDweller']um....bought this last week with their 25% off code and got it for under $10[/QUOTE]

Whats your point? Can we obtain it for cheaper?

[quote name='VaultDweller']not anymore...im just saying that it was cheaper before[/QUOTE]

Do you have a time machine to go back?

[quote name='VaultDweller']um....bought this last week with their 25% off code and got it for under $10[/QUOTE]
cool story bro

[quote name='CaoPi']it's free on the PSN store[/QUOTE]

? I don't think this is one of the full PS3 games you can download. There is a free demo, though.

Haven't played this in a while, though. God, what a great game.

[quote name='CaoPi']it's free on the PSN store[/QUOTE]
Perhaps you're thinking of the free MGS database on PSN.

[quote name='Thrinn']Perhaps you're thinking of the free MGS database on PSN.[/QUOTE]

wasn't this one of the free games along with infamous and LBG for part of the welcome back program?

[quote name='CaoPi']wasn't this one of the free games along with infamous and LBG for part of the welcome back program?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='CaoPi']wasn't this one of the free games along with infamous and LBG for part of the welcome back program?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

On top of this does anyone even bother with Metal Gear online anymore? Still full of glitchers trying to boost their stats I bet?

I tried to take advantage of this, but they canceled my order. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find this game for $10 somewhere.

"War has changed", " I'm no hero, I was just hired to do someone's wet work " man so many great quotes from this game ! I still have my launch day copy and ill never give it up. And the last two boss fights = EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']"War has changed", " I'm no hero, I was just hired to do someone's wet work " man so many great quotes from this game ! I still have my launch day copy and ill never give it up. And the last two boss fights = EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Agreed. That last fist-fight was so memorable - really brought the series together. Just ordered my new copy after selling an old collector's edition. (profitable downsizing)

[quote name='fuze9']Agreed. That last fist-fight was so memorable - really brought the series together. Just ordered my new copy after selling an old collector's edition. (profitable downsizing)[/QUOTE]

Yea and while that fight was going on all the theme songs from parts 1-4 were playing in the backround sending chills down my spine as a realized that 20 years worth of great story telling was comming to an end, And that metal gear fight right before it started made me shout out ftw ! Ftw ! Ftw ! Ftw ! Again and again

Dang it. Every time I see this game with a sub $10 price, I almost buy it. Then I realize, I've beaten it three times before I had gotten rid of it and I wouldn't have time to play it again anyway...so frustrating though. Tempting.

bread's done
Back