MGS4 and DMC 4 scans, Xenosaga Ep III (Now with MGS 4, DMC4/RE 5 trailer)

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']About the MGS4 pics, that is not Big Boss. Big Boss lost his right eye, not his left as those pics show. Solidus, however, did lose his left eye(pictured below) but I dont think he knew CQC.
[/QUOTE]

sorry, I didn't catch your post... was too busy looking at your sig...

What did they do to Dante? Its not that bad, but Dante only deserves the greatest.

If most of Capcoms offices are torched in the near future know this, they brought it on themselves.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']Tila owns your soul now...[/QUOTE]

damn succubus!

back on topic: yeah, actaully, it makes more sense now for it to be solid snake. I don't like preconceiving any presumptions for anything much, so I'll let the game speak for itself.

[quote name='cargo555']"Kojima Productions, the Konami subsidiary headed up by Metal Gear Solid producer Hideo Kojima, has announced that its Tokyo Game Show showing for Metal Gear Solid 4 will consist of a trailer running on actual PS3 hardware. The site makes it clear that we won't be getting target rendered footage, but actual PS3-generated footage. "

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/649/649116p1.html

now apologize! :lol:[/QUOTE]

uh-oh. a n00b is taken on Scorch! Haha! great! and he's got an article to back him up. i just love these boards.... :D

The pics look awesome though. Definitely can't wait for the games.

I think it's interesting how each new game in the series is focusing on a different character, so...

When the hell will we play as Grey Fox.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']damn succubus!

back on topic: yeah, actaully, it makes more sense now for it to be solid snake. I don't like preconceiving any presumptions for anything much, so I'll let the game speak for itself.[/QUOTE]

indeed. You can never tell with Kojima. Guess we will have to wait and see.

[quote name='dpatel']Yea, that's what I was thinking. If that truly is him, the effects of FoxDie must definitely be kicking in.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt there something in MGS2 when RAY was destroying the tanker and Liquid told Snake that he was cloned from the bosses genes when he was in his late 50's or 60's or somethin like that....maybe that has something to do with it :whistle2:k

Ugh, Dante just looks bad in those shots. He reminds me of Benicio Del Toro, kinda. He looks a bit older than he was in DMC2, so maybe this'll be after that game.

(Though why they haven't pulled a Highlander 2 and declared DMC2 to simply having *never happened* is beyond me.)

[quote name='Logain8955']Ugh, Dante just looks bad in those shots. He reminds me of Benicio Del Toro[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I thought.

After seeing MGS4's trailer, I take back every bad thing I've ever said about cranky, decrepit, and senile old people. Not to mention I need to change my shorts. WOW.

oh man, I sure hope they release a 1080p wmv trailer :D though it seems only microsofts been doing that =( makes me sad.

On a side note i've found Kojima's games always deliver on thier promises of immersion and awesome graphics... Makes me feel better about the ps3's capabilities, especially after that rant from gabe newell made a decent amount of sense.

Most unimpressive MGS trailer ever. Is this even an MGS game. It's going to be pretty gay if most of the gameplay is based on getting around by relying on a dumb robot.

Guns of the Patriots also sounds like something a fan came up with.

[quote name='whoknows']OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love you msia for posting that.

I am so sorry for anything I said badly of old man Snake. I must now repent for doing such horrible things.[/QUOTE]
Yeah everyone online is still waiting for the direct feed trailer from konami the one I posted is missing an entire min from it :cry:

[quote name='Msia']Yeah everyone online is still waiting for the direct feed trailer from konami the one I posted is missing an entire min from it :cry:[/QUOTE]

It doesnt matter. Yes I do want to see the rest of it, but the time I spent downloading it and watching it was the best time I've had all week. The trailer is just so amazing.

There is no way in hell now that I won't get a PS3. DMC4, MGS4, and RE5 all on one console :drool:

bread's done
Back