MGS4 for $49.99 at Radioshack

Lamplitersniper

CAGiversary!
Radioshack will be carrying this game and you can use this coupon Im attaching to get $10 off.

If any of you bought GTAIV from RS and got the $10 GC for that you can also apply that and get it for $39.99.

Just another option for those looking to pick it up for a price lower then retail.

RADIOSHACK $10 OFF COUPON

Was reminded of this coupon on another forum so figured I would post it here to remind everyone here. Hope it helps someone.

EDIT: COUPON UPLOADED AND WORKING.

[quote name='davo1224']1.) Broken link.

2.) Video games are one of the exceptions to the coupon.[/quote]

1) Notice in the edit I said Im uploading it right now. Its giving me a hard time but Ill fix it.

2) No they arent. There is nothing on the coupon about excluding video games and TONS of people including myself used it to get $10 off GTAIV.

I work for RadioShack and can get the e-mail that says that no discounts are allowed on video games. If you get it to work, it's YMMV at best. Hoping you get a lazy/dumb employee to honor an invalid coupon isn't a regular deal.

[quote name='davo1224']I work for RadioShack and can get the e-mail that says that no discounts are allowed on video games. If you get it to work, it's YMMV at best. Hoping you get a lazy/dumb employee to honor an invalid coupon isn't a regular deal.[/quote]

Unless the coupon says "video games not included" then there is NO WAY they can turn you away. When I got GTAIV with this coupon I was cashed out by the MANAGER of the store and he had zero problems with it and he read the entire coupon.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']will they take it even if it's printed in black and white o_O?[/quote]

Probably not because it will look like a photocopy.

I think if I were to print it in color it would look like a photocopy too lol

having the front and back side of a coupon on the same side of a sheet of paper...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I think if I were to print it in color it would look like a photocopy too lol

having the front and back side of a coupon on the same side of a sheet of paper...[/quote]

Just print the one with the barcode. That should be all you need.

Has anyone tried using this coupon printed from an inkjet in a store? Will the accept it?

It's pretty obvious it's printed as one side is blank. Does it matter as long as the bar code is readable?

[quote name='TURBO']Has anyone tried using this coupon printed from an inkjet in a store? Will the accept it?

It's pretty obvious it's printed as one side is blank. Does it matter as long as the bar code is readable?[/quote]

I used a one side printed one when I got GTAIV from them and had zero problems.

[quote name='seththefallen']I'm gonna try it. You'll notice the coupon also says No photocopies but I'll be damned if that has ever stopped me from using a coupon.[/quote]

Printing it does NOT equal photocopying.

GTAIV is good but I think MGS4 is going to better...I played it nonstop the first month I got GTA..but saddly it sits in the case as there online mode isn't that great.

These are the same coupons in the entertainment book.. I used mine, the actual ones from the entertainment book twice this year alone, at two different radioshacks in the NYC area. Someone here at CAG is a manager, has mentioned that there have been memos sent out that they are not to accept these coupons at the radioshack stores, however it says absolutely nothing about not honoring them for videogames, and if you are questioned you can make a big enough stink about it, they will probably let you go with it, if it even comes up. The guys at radioshack all work on commission, so they want to sell you stuff. Just be nice, and be ready to walk away if you have to. I always go to a radioshack that is right next to a bestbuy or circuit city.. and you can just tell them if they won't honor the coupon, circuit city will gladly take your business and will match the offer on your coupon (YMMV on that one too LOL).

The funny thing is, I work in design/animation industry, I scanned the coupons before I used both of them, hi-res, 300dpi, I have a really high end color printer at work, figuring in the future I could print my own doublesided color scanned coupons, but this .pdf file provided here is mostly likely the actual vector art that was used in the actual printing of the entertainment book it self! You could make amazing color prints of these, and they should look really damn good. Better than any scan!

Well has anyone gotten this to work? It does say on the coupon "Subject to Rules of Use." Let me know if anyone has luck with this or if this is strictly YMMV. Thanks.

Got it to work this morning at the Radioshack in Harvard Sq in Cambridge, MA. The girl had to call another manager before she put it through. She said they weren't taking it for GTA4, but since the other manager said to do it, she didn't mind.

I don't see how they can justifiably refuse it, since it makes no mention of restricting videogames.

These are the coupons from the entertainment book. The only restrictions were on gift cards and cell phones. Nothing about video games. I have the original

This is dead. :cry: Just came back from Radioshack with the printed coupon and was denied. The manager wouldnt take it as he said it was not valid on videogames and ipods. Supposedly the back of the coupon tells you this, which is no where to be found in these scans. Thanks.

My Ghetto RS doesn't have game, at least it's too small to have them there that I can recall. This is an in store deal not online?

I will give it a try since I have the actual coupon which does not state anything about video games on the back

Worked for me in San Diego although I have an original coupon. Guy just read the back to make sure video games weren't excluded and rang it up.

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']This is dead. :cry: Just came back from Radioshack with the printed coupon and was denied. The manager wouldnt take it as he said it was not valid on videogames and ipods. Supposedly the back of the coupon tells you this, which is no where to be found in these scans. Thanks.[/quote]

Ummm go back and tell him you want to talk to someone higher then him.

The front AND back of this coupon was in the pdf file. The top two are the front (without barcode) and the bottom two are the back (with barcode) ...on the barcode one it says NOTHING about not being able to use it on games.

Id go back and make them use it and if not call corporate. Radioshack paid the money to be IN the entertainment guide theres no way they can make up rules on the fly when people try to use their coupon from it.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Ummm go back and tell him you want to talk to someone higher then him.

The front AND back of this coupon was in the pdf file. The top two are the front (without barcode) and the bottom two are the back (with barcode) ...on the barcode one it says NOTHING about not being able to use it on games.

Id go back and make them use it and if not call corporate. Radioshack paid the money to be IN the entertainment guide theres no way they can make up rules on the fly when people try to use their coupon from it.[/quote]

Customers like you annoy the shit out of me. I would gladly honor the coupon myself since I'm a CAG but no one has to honor it and they're specifically told not to. Nevermind the fact that it blatantly says that you're not supposed to copy the coupon so that it can't be abused (or else why would they pay to put it in the Entertainment Book?). Wouldn't be surprised to hear that you punched out a Blockbuster employee for not honoring the bogus 5/$25 deal.

It's one thing if it was the GTA deal and the employees refused to give you the gift card. It's one thing if they outright denied the coupon on everything. It's an even bigger deal if they don't know how to ring up the deal so they just don't do it (FYE HALLO THAR).

This is YMMV at best and invalid at worst. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. Don't give employees shit that don't deserve it.

just did it 5 mins ago at my radio shack. guy looked at it for a minute, then asked where i got it. i went with "it was in some email". worked fine :D thanks OP!

[quote name='davo1224']Customers like you annoy the shit out of me. I would gladly honor the coupon myself since I'm a CAG but no one has to honor it and they're specifically told not to. Nevermind the fact that it blatantly says that you're not supposed to copy the coupon so that it can't be abused (or else why would they pay to put it in the Entertainment Book?). Wouldn't be surprised to hear that you punched out a Blockbuster employee for not honoring the bogus 5/$25 deal.

It's one thing if it was the GTA deal and the employees refused to give you the gift card. It's one thing if they outright denied the coupon on everything. It's an even bigger deal if they don't know how to ring up the deal so they just don't do it (FYE HALLO THAR).

This is YMMV at best and invalid at worst. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. Don't give employees shit that don't deserve it.[/quote]

Blah blah blah...thats all I heard.

And FYI for yourself... it says "no PHOTOCOPIES allowed". Printing it is not a photocopy.

On top of that employees like YOU annoy ME. Its not hard to scan something and scan a coupon and take my money. You are not all high and mighty so dont act like it.

There is NOTHING on that coupon that says it cant be used on video games. And if Radioshack is telling their employees to NOT honor a coupon that THEY put out then they should be reported to the BBB for a bait and switch or false advertising.

Again I state..there is NO reason that coupon should be denied unless you get a loser on a power trip because the best part of his day is being able to turn someone away from saving a few bucks.

I love your "printing is not photocoping" line. Why don't you just copy it down by hand on a napkin and take that in? Also not photocopying so I'm sure you'll be successful.

He's right -- take it in, give it a try, but don't be a bitch if they won't take it. They're just doing their jobs.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Blah blah blah...thats all I heard.

And FYI for yourself... it says "no PHOTOCOPIES allowed". Printing it is not a photocopy.

On top of that employees like YOU annoy ME. Its not hard to scan something and scan a coupon and take my money. You are not all high and mighty so dont act like it.

There is NOTHING on that coupon that says it cant be used on video games. And if Radioshack is telling their employees to NOT honor a coupon that THEY put out then they should be reported to the BBB for a bait and switch or false advertising.

Again I state..there is NO reason that coupon should be denied unless you get a loser on a power trip because the best part of his day is being able to turn someone away from saving a few bucks.[/quote]

[quote name='dfo']They're just doing their jobs.[/quote]

It's their job to deny a coupon THEIR company made, sent out via email or online, and they didn't specify you can't use it in their store? Bull, why the fuck did they even release it then. (referring more to the Target coupon than this one though...)

bread's done
Back