mgs4 online or cod waw?

melokeith

CAGiversary!
I have been playing MGS4 online, and while i really, really suck (how the hell do people get instant headshots when I'm moving - even halfway into a crouch?) - I still enjoy it. How does COD compare? I was thinking about just trading in MGS4 and getting COD waw. Or does anyone have any other online shooter to recommend?

Thanks,
Keith

I really really love MGS but I played online for about 30 minutes and thought it sucked! Get COD 4. I promise you wont be sorry.

I love MGO. But almost everyone on there is a huge HUGE tool.
I love TSNE though and Bomb. I like the third person view better than FPS. You can see around you way better.

Don't get WaW, it's a horrible online game. There are two to three guns that are over powered, and everybody uses them. If you don't use them, have fun with the other guns, none of them work at all. It takes a good full clip+ another to kill. Boring game to play online. If you really want a Call of Duty game, go buy Modern Warfare.

Get Killzone? Really, it's two different games. MGO is all about the third person, which I like, but the headshots are seemingly random and lag. I would wait for the next CoD game or pick up Killzone 2 since everybody is playing that and it's actually quite fun.

[quote name='DAWG26']I really really love MGS but I played online for about 30 minutes and thought it sucked! Get COD 4. I promise you wont be sorry.[/QUOTE]

I agree! I like MGS, but the online just was NOT for me. COD4 and W at W are both good!

[quote name='naes']Xbots really believe that Halo 3 is a good game.[/QUOTE]

It is a good game.

As far as the topic goes, COD WaW>>>MGO.

Unless they fixed some of the lameness with MGO. If you have any interest in KZ2 I'd get that instead, it's better than both.

Never played MGSO, but i spent alot of time with both WaW and MW. Alot of time with MW...i soon got bored with WaW because it wasnt fresh anymore. I did like the weapons though :)

Killzone 2 is the way to go at the moment though. Can get in on the CAG nights aswell :)

the only game i play online is gta4. its simple fun and you can jump in do damage and leave. i tried mgs4 online and hated it half because i just couldnt get into how slow it felt and the other thing i hated was having to go through all that bs just to sign up to play online. ill try burnout online once i get better at the game and i did enjoy playing the warhawk and planet something or another online ( some game set on a snowy world with bugs and mechs).

i think ppl good at FPS expect to suceed in MGO,but its entirely different and does require patience. its filled wit glitchers now, but hopefuly when the expansions r on PSN itll atract legitimate ppl

I see in your sig you're playing COD4 and KZ2 - you prefer COD4 online? Prolly the way I'll go since it's cheaper right now...

[quote name='BennyWii']COD 4 Modern Warfare Hands down[/quote]

bread's done
Back