ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

I guess that many of you have hit your limit of waiting for me to stroll on into CAG as I have received some emails and even tweets over the past couple of weeks!

In very brief summary, I have been through a pretty rough stretch these past few months and I haven't been much of a presence anywhere.

But, I am hopefully starting to get a bunch of loose ends tied up and should be able to start being around more.

Additionally, some people asked if dv8CAG.com was still up and running. Yep! Go join and make some requests!

Matter of fact, my last day of work at my current job is this Wednesday, and from then, I will be trying to make dv8CAG into a much bigger thing. Seriously, check out these nice new postcards!

You will just have to trust me when I say they look way better in person. Some other stuff in store for dv8CAG pretty soon as well, so I will be certain to keep you abreast (hehehe) of the situation.

Anyway, I will be trying to integrate myself back into the thick of things over the next few weeks, so welcome me back warmly!  ;)

I now have the lowball listing 100% finished including pics, so feel free to stop by and do some window shopping before the start date.

Bump to get some more eyes on the lowball as it’s the final day!

Help!

7X1QcBo.jpg

Lowball currently has three participants. Should be some good stuff going up. Still hoping to get some more good sellers added as well, so keep that lowball in the back of your mind!

bread's done
Back