ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='CharlieBrown']Uh? Looks like there are some mistakes... I don't recall bidding $4 for bubble bobble... *Double Checks*[/QUOTE]

It was Burrito King that did

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Curses, my limit was actually $15...but I got caught up I guess.

B128.:dvd:Battle Athletes Victory - Complete Series (8 Disc) - Official US Release from Pioneer -
A - TctclMvPhase - $20.50[/QUOTE]
Rawr. You win this round.
[quote name='skiizim']What are you guys talking about its only 9:42:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Damned west coast :razz:

VintageTurtle, how do you appear offline and still see stuff lol =P

B085.GBC - Harvest Moon 2 GBC - B - $9
B086.GBC - Harvest Moon 3 GBC - B - $9

Hopefully the bids on the front page were up to date:

B173.The Wedding Date - S $1
B174.P2 A New Level of Horror - S $1
B180.Carlito's Way - S $1.50
B184.Meet Joe Black - S $1.50

It's rather clear that I have a level 10 stealth cloak. ;)

B085.GBC - Harvest Moon 2 GBC - vintageturtle - $9.50
B086.GBC - Harvest Moon 3 GBC - vintageturtle - $9.50

[quote name='Rave Child']Rawr. You win this round.

Damned west coast :razz:[/QUOTE]

Blame Vulgarism. Id never even seen anime until that man sold me a bunch of random DVDs for practically nothing. That stuff is like crack...

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Blame Vulgarism. Id never even seen anime until that man sold me a bunch of random DVDs for practically nothing. That stuff is like crack...[/QUOTE]
I take it he sold you many servicey anime. :razz:

Train delay kept me from getting back in a time I felt I could update the OP, so I just held off and figured it would be a much more fun ending like this!

PHASE 2 (Section B) AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

No more bids for the SECOND section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

Just a note for those of you joining in late, please read the rules. Totals WILL NOT be calculated until all three phases have ended. it's not an easy job and, with 2 other phases ending over the next two days, there won't be a ton of time to get all the details together. Just hang tight please! ;)

[quote name='skiizim']@TctclMvPhase, go get me a Super Burrito from Super Taqueria[/QUOTE]

I have no idea where or what that is but it sounds good. I just got here last Thursday. Ive lived on the East Coast my entire life up till now...

If you know some good places to check out, drop me a PM.

[quote name='dv8mad']Train delay kept me from getting back in a time I felt I could update the OP, so I just held off and figured it would be a much more fun ending like this!

No more bids for the first section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

Just a note for those of you joining in late, please read the rules. Totals WILL NOT be calculated until all three phases have ended. it's not an easy job and, with 2 other phases ending over the next two days, there won't be a ton of time to get all the details together. Just hang tight please! ;)
[/QUOTE]

I

[quote name='dv8mad']Train delay kept me from getting back in a time I felt I could update the OP, so I just held off and figured it would be a much more fun ending like this!

No more bids for the first section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='saetia']I

[/QUOTE]

You mean the "No more bids for the second section" right? ;)

bread's done
Back