ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Thought you had my email wasabi? dv8maddots(at)aol.com

Thanks a lot BEATOFFicer. ;)

I have things sorted out here and will start getting my list together as soon as I get back from the P.O.
Should probably only take today and tomorrow to get it all up. I will more than likely start in 3(ish) days.

You can add a copy of Neo Geo Battle Coliseum to the list. I will ships it. It's black label and sealed. If I find more stuff we will add it to the list okay?

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']You can add a copy of Neo Geo Battle Coliseum to the list. I will ships it. It's black label and sealed. If I find more stuff we will add it to the list okay?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tsu. What system is that for?

Well, I got all my "crappy" games that were easy to sell listed last night. We are taking Ryu to his grandmothers house today, so once I get back tonight I get to go through and start adding my "good" games to the list for sale as well as the blu-rays. I'll probably be able to get the rest of the stuff added late tomorrow fairly early the next day. Pics may take a little bit longer, but they will happen as well.

Why is "good" in parenthesis? Because wasabi5858 has already donated stuff WAY better than what I will have available. LOL

I got a K-Books prize from one of your lowballs last year, and I actually adore that thing. It's like a signed colored drawing of a anime-style girl, with K-Books written on there as well. If you can get some more stuff like that, I'd be more than happy to buy them at a much higher price than I paid for the one I have =P

Same with anything unique from Range Murata or Noizi Ito *drool*

oh It's for Playstation 2 DV8. It's like samurai showdown, metal slug, king of fighters, etc in one game.

It's basically neo geo's version of capcom vs snk. It's a cross over fighter.

[quote name='Donkey132']wow, wasabi sure is generous. There are some really nice things up there.[/QUOTE]

^This.

While I do not envy your situation in the slightest, I do envy the kind of friends you have. Jeez :bow:. Sadly, I know for a fact that none of my friends would ever do such a selfless act for me.

I, being unemployed myself (for a while now), will do what I can to help out in this lowball.

Oh, did you you ever use that 1/2 code for MvC3 from Amazon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Falling a little behind because of a really terrible headache again. Based on my luck, it's probably a brain tumor, so be sure to get your grubby mitts on my goodies before I die! :lol:

I did just (unfortunately) get my BRS stuff listed and also added up some more donated items. Thanks to those that are helping out and also those that wanted to! ;)

I have a private lesson tonight, so I will get back to work after that. UGH... My head is killing me.

Hi DV8mad, you can include Valkyrie Profile for PS1 the USA version to the list. I'll be shipping from the smallest state of the country :D

[quote name='dv8mad']
I have a private lesson tonight, so I will get back to work after that.[/QUOTE]

In my mind's eye you're teaching an eager and impressionable/naive Japanese schoolgirl and it makes me happy for you.

bump

[quote name='bvharris']In my mind's eye you're teaching an eager and impressionable/naive Japanese schoolgirl and it makes me happy for you.

bump[/QUOTE]

She's a 40 something married lady. :roll: :lol:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I might have a few more things to donate. :)[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='glemtvapen']AH! A hitozuma!
Bow chika wow wow[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to go so far, but I can see I have to. She is also not very attractive. :cold:

HEY! I got some more stuff listed though! I'm going to start taking some pictures now and get them uploaded. I may still add a few stragglers just before it starts, but this is the majority of the list.

I should be sleeping, but I am not... all because of this

gundam_gold_frame2.jpg

[quote name='wasabi5858']I should be sleeping, but I am not... all because of this

gundam_gold_frame2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Do you have #71? I think you may want to bid on it! :D

OK, I have just a few more figures that I need to get pics of and get listed. After that, I will start the lowball.
There are still a few donations (Thank you very much!) that are pending and may be adding after the lowball has started, so even if nothing catches your eye now, check back again later please!

AO. :ps1: Valkyrie Profile - $50
16. Alan Wake Limited Edition - $20
.70 Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~ Deluxe Edition Pamphlet - $45
.74 Valkyria Chronicles Alicia (New in Box) - $15
.75 Vocaloid Hatsune Miku (New in Box) - $15

opening salvo
H. :ps3:Demon's Soul Deluxe Edition (1st print preorder stuff) with artbook/strat guide/CD (New/Sealed no rip)--$35
J. :360:Tales of Vesperia Premium Edition (New/Sealed no rip)---$60
L. :360:Record of Agarest War Naughty Edition--$20
N. Persona 4: Amazon.com Exclusive Social Link Expansion Pack (New/Sealed)---$105
AX. :psp:Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? Premium Box Set with comic and soundtrack CD - New/Sealed (from Rave Child) - - $40

BD. Max Factory 10" Limited Edition PVC Statue Dead or Alive Kasumi
--$10

62. Black Rock Shooter Black Blade Statue---$40

64. K-On Double Sided Pencil Board - - $3
65. K-On Double Pocket Clearfile - - $3
66. Vocaloid Clearfile and Clear Character/Decal Set (Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka) - - $3
67. Index II Double Sided Pencil Board - - $3
68. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Double Sided Pencil Board - - $3
69. Index II Double Sided Clearfile - - $3

.72 Basara Pencil Board - - $3
.73 Dissidia 012 Duodecim Clearfile - - $3
.74 Valkyria Chronicles Alicia (New in Box) - - $20
.75 Vocaloid Hatsune Miku (New in Box) - - $20
.76 KOS-MOS Figure A (New in Bag) - - $4
.77 KOS-MOS Figure B (New in Bag) - - $4
.78 KOS-MOS Figure C (New in Bag) - - $4
.79 KOS-MOS Figure D (New in Bag) - - $4
.80 KOS-MOS Figure E (New in Bag) - - $4
.81 KOS-MOS Figure F (New in Bag) - - $4
.82 KOS-MOS Figure G (New in Bag) - - $4