ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Could you guys please continue to post the item description as well as the ID numbers? It's not really fair for everyone to have to go back and cross reference to see if they've been outbid on anything.

A246.Samurai Champloo Story Image Figure Mugen - $2
A247.Samurai Champloo Story Image Figure Jin - $3
A248.Samurai Champloo Story Image Figure Fuu - $2
A282.Mighty Muggs Optimus Prime - $5
A283.Mighty Muggs Soundwave - $6
A284.Mighty Muggs Starscream - $5
A335.Transformers G1 Encore #11 Skywarp & Thundercracker (Japanese) - $9
A336.Transformers G1 Encore #19 Laserbeak, Overkill, Rumble & Frenzy (Japanese) - $13

(45)

B020.Mario and Luigi Partners in Time - $5
B030.LoZ Phantom Hourglass - $2
B123.Wolf's Rain PERFECT COLLECTION - $4
B138.Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Edition Volumes 1 & 4 + Art Box - $4
B164.Batman Under the Red Hood w/ unused digital copy - $9

(24)

C010.PS1 - Pocket Fighter - $2
C011.PS1 - D - $3
C015.PS1 - Soul Blade - $2
C040.Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $6
C044.Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia Deluxe Version - $24
C073.Onimusha Warlords - $1
C074.Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny - $1
C084.Suikoden III - $8
C096.Final Fantasy XII LE - Game disc: B Everything else: A - $2
C100.Disgaea Hour of Darkness - $2
C105.Yakuza 2 - $7
C115.FFXII CE - $2
C116.FFX - $2
C117.FFX-2 - $2
C122.Xenosaga 3: Also sprach Zarathustra - $11
C130.Ar Tonelico II LE - $12
C156.Yakuza 3 w/ DLC Add-On "Haruka's Missions" PSN Code - $12
C161.Blazblue - $8
C178.Demon's Souls - $18

(131)

[quote name='starmask2k3']Did u update the bids yet if u did i think u miss my bids[/QUOTE]
It might be possible, but it might also be possible that you were outbid. :whistle2:# Why not do a quick comparing check?

[quote name='IanKazimer']Could you guys please continue to post the item description as well as the ID numbers? It's not really fair for everyone to have to go back and cross reference to see if they've been outbid on anything.[/QUOTE]

I also favor this request. Please be courteous to fellow bidders...especially during the final hours of bidding.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']It might be possible, but it might also be possible that you were outbid. :whistle2:# Why not do a quick comparing check?[/QUOTE]

i did check

[quote name='starmask2k3']i did check[/QUOTE]
I hate to bring it up, but maybe it is because you are on his iced list, also known to others as a negative experience list. If that isn't the reason though, dv8 is only a mere humanoid like the rest of us and mistakes are occasionally made.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I hate to bring it up, but maybe it is because you are on his iced list, also known to others as a negative experience list. If that isn't the reason though, dv8 is only a mere humanoid like the rest of us and mistakes are made.[/QUOTE]

This.

A168.Official Sony PS2 Memory Card Adaptor for Playstation 3 - $2
A165.Metroid Other M two-sided poster - $1
A180.The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Poster (22 x 28") + Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sticker Sheet ( 8.5 x 11") - $2
A181.Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the Starry Skies Poster (22 x 28") + Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sticker Sheet ( 8.5 x 11") - $4
A218.God of War 3 Poster - Measures 16" by 24"
A232.Starcraft 2 Promotional Display Standee - $8
A237.Uniqlo Metal Gear Solid Boxhead Shirt - White (L) - $6
A238.Uniqlo Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Shirt - Black (M) - $6

Well, Gotian, you've got me on Ar Tonelico Deluxe until at least Saturday. One's showing up on my GS store tracker and even though there's a 99.999% chance of it being the standalone game (and disc-only and encrusted with barbecue sauce), hope springs eternal :q

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I also favor this request. Please be courteous to fellow bidders...especially during the final hours of bidding.[/QUOTE]

Ah, the spectre of the final minutes of punkmaggit's lowball is going to haunt us forever. For any lowball newbie looking for the ultimate justification for not just posting the item number, simply search for the thread. In short, item numbers are for the lowball organizer's convenience, not yours ;)

C011.PS1 - D - $4
A181.Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the Starry Skies Poster (22 x 28") + Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sticker Sheet ( 8.5 x 11") - $5

Hey, if you want the item and are afraid of being outbid because of one of those "stealth" bids, just make your bid higher. It isn't difficult.

037.Planet Puzzle League - dv8mad - $4
B019.Warioware Touched - A - mombbsmj - $5
B013.Pokemon Diamond Version - A - mombbsmj - $5
B014.Imagine: Fashion Designer – B- mombbsmj $1
B013.Pokemon Diamond Version - A - mombbsmj - $1
16GB 2nd Gen Ipod Touch Bundle-mombbsmj- $115
D333.Pure – C - mombbsmj - $2

I could actually really use that iPod Touch for my wedding in a couple of months (we're going the DJ-less route). Go easy on me!

I am not ashamed to play the sympathy card!!!

[quote name='Vegan']I could actually really use that iPod Touch for my wedding in a couple of months (we're going the DJ-less route). Go easy on me!

I am not ashamed to play the sympathy card!!![/QUOTE]
hey my sisters wedding is this sunday and were using an ipod as well.

A104.Afro Samurai -igotnodough - $1
A218.God of War 3 Poster - Measures 16" by 24" -igotnodough - $1
A246.Samurai Champloo Story Image Figure Mugen - igotnodough - $2

I feel proper horrible about outbidding dv8 on things when he's established such a fine lowball for us, like I'm committing a horrid crime! I know all is fair in love, war, and lowballs, but still... it can eat at ye!

Here's hoping you can fight back dv8, cause on a few things I'm not gonna back down easily. Ganbatte!!

Holy crap... Shouldn't you have all been sleeping? Oh well... Time to get back to work on updating!

P.S. VT, I can forgive you for outbidding me as long as you stop doing it all in $.50 increments. It's killing me!

EDIT: Only section C done so far due to hitting character limit and having to do a hyphenectomy plus a lot of other trimming. Will continue to streamline it a bit after I get sections B and A done.

EDIT AGAIN: Fully updated to 478. I don't post these updates on the front page because that's for dirty lowball rookies! Having you suckers fine, upstanding bidders look through everything means that you may notice something that you didn't see in the huge lists on the front page and therefore, spend more money. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']Holy crap... Shouldn't you have all been sleeping? Oh well... Time to get back to work on updating!

P.S. VT, I can forgive you for outbidding me as long as you stop doing it all in $.50 increments. It's killing me![/QUOTE]

Not me!! I just got un-silenced, so I'm posting all night!!!!!! Just kidding, but it might be a while!

[quote name='dv8mad']Holy crap... Shouldn't you have all been sleeping? Oh well... Time to get back to work on updating!

P.S. VT, I can forgive you for outbidding me as long as you stop doing it all in $.50 increments. It's killing me![/QUOTE]

Sleep??

A239.Street Fighter 4 Tournament Stick - A - guynextshore $48
C160.Super Street Fighter 4 - A - guynextshore $21

Hey man. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Let me know what's up with our deal. I haven't been paying too much attention to this site due to a recent death of a friend. I'm not mad or anything, just looking for an update. Thanks man!

[quote name='AcesHigh']Hey man. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Let me know what's up with our deal. I haven't been paying too much attention to this site due to a recent death of a friend. I'm not mad or anything, just looking for an update. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

LOL, you shouldn't be mad seeing as I PM'd you a few days ago. Have a look at that when you have a chance. I just cleared out two slots in my PM box, but they keep filling within minutes. Email me at dv8maddots(at)aol.com if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Dude65']you forgot to put down my $1 bid on A194[/QUOTE]

No, it's there. I work from C to A, not the other way around. Easier like that.

GAMES:
D337.UFC 2009: Undisputed – $1
C299.Grand Theft Auto IV - $2
C088.King of Fighters: Maximum Impact- $2
C094.The King of Fighters 2000/2001 - $2

LIVE ACTION BLU-RAYS/DVDS:
B297.Gremlins - $3
B296.Blazing Saddles - $1
B310.Ozzfest 10th Anni. - $1
B321.*The Lord of the Rings Steelbook - $6
B292.Seinfeld Seasons 1 & 2 - $2

first bid hehe

A043.The Legend of Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Stitched Bookmark, Pull-out Poster, & Story Booklet - S - $4
A099.Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence - B - Shadowedge - $2
A107.Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - glemtvapen - $2
A109.Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - S - elessar123 - $2
A117.Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - S - $1
A118.Metal Gear Solid 4 - OtakuFerret - $2
A154.Eye of Judgment Booster Pack Lot of 10 - Nate Nanjo - $3
A200.Lite Game Card and Stylus Set (Super Mario Bros. Theme) LE case stores 9 DS Games and comes bundled with seven rainbow colored DS Lite styli. Soft foam lines the inside of the case. (Games not included.) Dimensions: 5 x 5 x .75 inches; 3.4 ounces - S - $1
A213.Okami Buddha Board - A - Ichigo1993 - $2
A233.Frog Pixel Art - From Chrono Trigger - F1ngers of fury - $2
A238.Uniqlo Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Shirt - Black (M) - Ans� Solis - $7
A246.Samurai Champloo Story Image Figure Mugen- Ans� Solis - $3

edit: sorry forgot to take out the user names of previous bidders.

Fully updated to this point just in case a little piggy is curious. I probably won't make another update tonight as I have been ignoring dv8CAG.com the past few days with so much going on and need to go get caught up on requests and invoices!

In case you didn't catch it earlier in the thread, section C hit character limit and had some pruning done. Should be good for awhile, but may need to pull out more hyphens and other useless stuff later.

B176.Carlito's Way Rise to Power - S $1
B177.Cat People - S $1
B180.Carlito's Way - S $1
B193.+Firewall DVD (Combo Format) - S $1
B195.The Italian Job - S $1
C330.Metal Gear Solid LE PS3 Bundle w/5 games $200

C327.Black SP system with power cable
B063.Black GBA SP system with power cable
Quote:

Dv8mad,can you please answer this question:

Are these GBA SP backlit AGS-101 model?
Thanks