ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Got a question...

You guys take gift cards? I have alot of money worth of GCs from different stores and could get more, but im kinda tight on cash. This cash only?[/QUOTE]

Don't know about the other sellers, but Amazon gift cards are same as cash for me.

PHASE 1 (Section A) AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

No more bids for the first section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

Now, I'm going to eat lunch and then I will get started on finishing updates for section 1.

Just a note for those of you joining in late, please read the rules. Totals WILL NOT be calculated until all three phases have ended. it's not an easy job and, with 2 other phases ending over the next two days, there won't be a ton of time to get all the details together. Just hang tight please! ;)

[quote name='Shinpachi']Hooray, my first lowball wins, so excited.[/QUOTE]

You'll be hooked soon enough :p . I bid on and won a few things from dv8mad's 1st Ultimate Lowball. Everything went well, so I came back for more action :) .

My first lowball win as well :D

It was a good battle randomevent. I lucked out and got my last bid in minutes before it ended D:

[quote name='VintageTurtle']My bid got shut down, aha ha. I hope you enjoy Range Murata's work as much as I do elessar. :)[/QUOTE]

If it makes you happy, I have at least 3-4 issues of Robot =P

He's one of the 2 artists whose art always attracts my attention. Him and Noizi Ito. Maybe I'll display Alvis next to it =P

And serious, I got lucky. Moving in two days, and was changing addresses for my accounts. GF walked in, saying dv8 posted that it's between 8 and 11 PST and it's sooner than later. I dropped what I was doing and checked what I wasn't winning =P

I recognize that I'm a few minutes late for phase 1, but I was going to put in the starting $1 bid for A226, the Puzzle Quest 2 poster. Since no one else bid on it, I'll just throw this out there in case the seller is still willing to unload it.

[quote name='mb7241']You'll be hooked soon enough :p . I bid on and won a few things from dv8mad's 1st Ultimate Lowball. Everything went well, so I came back for more action :) .[/QUOTE]
I just HAD to have that bigass Saten poster, and my wants snowballed from there.

[quote name='Mit']My first lowball win as well :D

It was a good battle randomevent. I lucked out and got my last bid in minutes before it ended D:[/QUOTE]

Lol, now I have to sell one of my 360 fightsticks in order to get a ps3 one. Hope you enjoy the stick, Mit.

Whoo hoo dv8mad! I won the mystery box for the second year in a row! Although you could have had another mystery box in a lowball when I was away in China, I still count this as a win for me.

[quote name='randomevent']Lol, now I have to sell one of my 360 fightsticks in order to get a ps3 one. Hope you enjoy the stick, Mit.[/QUOTE]
It's my first time getting a stick :O Looking forward to it.

And if you have a 360 stick, have you considered modding it to work on both consoles?

one solution here

It doesn't seem too difficult and would surely be very convenient. All kinds of info on doing it at SRK.

[quote name='elessar123']If it makes you happy, I have at least 3-4 issues of Robot =P

He's one of the 2 artists whose art always attracts my attention. Him and Noizi Ito. Maybe I'll display Alvis next to it =P

And serious, I got lucky. Moving in two days, and was changing addresses for my accounts. GF walked in, saying dv8 posted that it's between 8 and 11 PST and it's sooner than later. I dropped what I was doing and checked what I wasn't winning =P[/QUOTE]
Ah, I suppose it does, though I've never had the pleasure of seeing any of Robot around. I'm a fan of Last Exile myself, I've got nearly the whole series recorded on VHS (somewhere).

Definitely a stroke of luck was that, it was a good thing your girl friend was following the lowball and thought to inform you; Most definitely. As for the idea of displaying it next to Alvis, that could work, or it could go next to your Robot issues if you have them out on display. Or perhaps both Alvis and this other Range Murata statue could be by the issues. The possibilities are endless!

Anyhow, I'm hitting the sack since I have to be up early for a job interview. See you all tomorrow, same lowball place, same lowball time.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Definitely a stroke of luck was that, it was a good thing your girl friend was following the lowball and thought to inform you; Most definitely. As for the idea of displaying it next to Alvis, that could work, or it could go next to your Robot issues if you have them out on display. Or perhaps both Alvis and this other Range Murata statue could be by the issues. The possibilities are endless!

Anyhow, I'm hitting the sack since I have to be up early for a job interview. See you all tomorrow, same lowball place, same lowball time.[/QUOTE]

LOL she wanted the wuzzle patterns or whatever. And I don't display Robot, cause they have nudity =P

And good luck on your interview.

moz-screenshot.jpg
B070.:gba:http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/dpike100/Lowball 2/CIMG0906.jpgSigma Star Saga - $1.50
B162.:br:DBZ Super Android 13/ Bojack Unbound - $3.50
B163.:br:Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn / Wrath of the Dragon - $4.50
B132.:dvd:Coyote Ragtime Show Volumes 1-3 + Collector's Tin - $6.50
B294.:dvd:Silent Hill - $1.00

C192SNES - Super Mario Kart Cart - $5.50
C303 - Lost Planet: Extreme Condition: CE (Steelbook w/Artbook) - $6
C304 - Left 4 Dead 2 - $10

bread's done
Back