ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

I think this is my winnings...

Jak and daxter The Precursor Legacy- $1
Madden 07- $1 (Just to make the collection look bigger:))
Soul Calibur 3- $1 (See above :))
Battlefield Bad Company- $5.50
Zenosaga 3- $17
Phantom Brave w/ soundtrack- $18

Came home about 10 minutes ago, needed a few more boxes for our move tomorrow. Got outbid I think on most things, and if you didn't count my Digimon World bid, that's fine with me, since I didn't have the number =P

Also, cause of the move, we won't have internet till about 6:30PM PST tomorrow, and obviously, we'll be busy as well =P I did put everything for the lowball in a separate box, so it shouldn't be a problem of finding them. But yea...

One thing I have learned from this auction:

Apparently, games that are opened and have been played are worth more than games that are sealed.

I give up. :roll::cry::bomb:

Oh, and P A C

if they have been loved and not torn apart?

wah forgot about this again friend visiting first two days ah well got a few bids in earlier but did miss the fun near the end

Whoops! Got started playing Scott Pilgrim and forgot about phase 3. Oh well, spent more on phase 2 than I planned to anyway so it evens out, looking forward to an invoice or two.

Bids should be all up-to-date for the finals on all phases. Some items from Phase 3 were moved to Phase 4 due to exceeding the character limit. We're working to get everyone totals, so keep checking back!

- TLP

[quote name='dv8mad']Bids should be all up-to-date for the finals on all phases. Some items from Phase 3 were moved to Phase 4 due to exceeding the character limit. We're working to get everyone totals, so keep checking back!

- TLP[/QUOTE]
thanks =) can't believe I won something:bouncy::bouncy:

Buyers: We're working on totals across all three phases and should have final counts up by Saturday. This will tell you who to send your payments to and you can coordinate from there.

Sellers: If you haven't done so, email dv8maddotsaol.com with a list of which item numbers are yours and what payment methods you accept as detailed here.

G'night all!

[quote name='jughead']Karma and Ace:

You obviously don't have to answer, but may I ask why?[/QUOTE]

I need bubblemailers and at $1 each I need some way to cover them for all my items.

Buy bubble at walmart and envelope somewhere else.
$6 wil give you about 15 bubble mailers.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I need bubblemailers and at $1 each I need some way to cover them for all my items.[/QUOTE]

So I predicted after the end of phase three that, although I was asking for 24 hours before people started asking for their totals, I could realistically not expect even 24 minutes.
This was posted at 1:03 (my time) and the first question for a total was at 1:25... 22 minutes later. Am I good or what?!?! :rofl:

Anyway, tlp and I (mostly him!) are still working on getting things together and it's coming along very well (again, thanks to tlp). However, since we are getting closer, I just want to get this warning about the change to the front page one more time doe those that may have missed it.

#IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BIDDERS#

I have completed the phase one list cleanup (not to be posted until the other phases are combined with it) and thought I should give everyone a small heads up just in case.

Due to the character limit, I have pulled out a lot of unnecessary info. So, if you need to save the details for your own reference, pull it soon before the lists are replaced.

EXAMPLE:
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow w/ Poster Map :ds: Minor wear and creased backcover - B - NECROSPAWN - $2

will become
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $2

listed individually under NECROSAPWN in the full list

This will make it easier to add all the seller info and also to keep almost all items on a single line for ease of reading and sorting by seller.

Looking back, I recall Saetia asking about the condition of this Big Boss Bundle that I won. If it did get answered, I missed it, but could someone clear up the condition of the item in question for me?

Thanks!

[quote name='IanKazimer']Looking back, I recall Saetia asking about the condition of this Big Boss Bundle that I won. If it did get answered, I missed it, but could someone clear up the condition of the item in question for me?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm not gonna search for you but it said that everything was in great condition with the exception of one dead pixel in the top right hand corner.

Hovercraft... Don't be so nice!
We need some more shipping complaints to keep our spirits up during the long and oh so NOT very fun, update process. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Hovercraft... Don't be so nice!
We need some more shipping complaints to keep our spirits up during the long and oh so NOT very fun, update process. ;)[/QUOTE]

In that case, WHERE IS MY ITEM I WON IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!! OMGZZZ :cold::cold::cold:

[quote name='dv8mad']
We need some more shipping complaints to keep our spirits up during the long and oh so NOT very fun, update process. ;)[/QUOTE]

These shipping prices are fucking ridiculous. If I spend more than $25 on Amazon they give me free shipping. Why can't you people be more like a multi-billion dollar company?

[quote name='bvharris']These shipping prices are fucking ridiculous. If I spend more than $25 on Amazon they give me free shipping. Why can't you people be more like a multi-billion dollar company?[/QUOTE]

I say we RIOT!

italy-football-riots.jpg

[quote name='djbooba']I'm not gonna search for you but it said that everything was in great condition with the exception of one dead pixel in the top right hand corner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, DJ. Managed to track down that post. All sounds good!

[quote name='bvharris']These shipping prices are fucking ridiculous. If I spend more than $25 on Amazon they give me free shipping. Why can't you people be more like a multi-billion dollar company?[/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I bid on & won E341 FREE SHIPPING....

PAC AkariK
Can I start sending out invoices now?

I'm sticking to the $3 as well, but no one won multiple things from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mufukas needs to go to big lots and buy some shipping shits dere n all. Be chargin a foo all jacked up inflation n shizzz.... wtf you is da post office?

Working on the list. We've combined all of the phases and are working through buyer by buyer dividing out the sellers and getting totals. We just made it to the Ds (alphabetically) after about 1 1/2 hours, so expect something up a bit later tonight.

[quote name='AkariK']PAC AkariK
Can I start sending out invoices now?

I'm sticking to the $3 as well, but no one won multiple things from me.[/QUOTE]

Ack! Sorry AkariK, I missed this. Some of the buyers already have. I'd encourage waiting until the list is posted this evening if you can hold off. :D

I don't mean to tell anybody how to ship their items, but can't one just take the items somebody won, stick them in a mailer or box and ship it, and then charge the buyer what it cost to do that. If you had to buy the mailer or the box, add that in too.

Of course everyone agreed to pay $3 shipping on every item, and I'm gonna do so without complaint, but I do plan to ask my sellers for exact shipping if I won multiple items from them (and one for sure I certainly did), even if that shakes out to more than $3 per. ;)

my totals

B147.World of Warcraft Behind the Scenes - S - buckythekat - $1.50
B247.Newsradio Seasons 1 & 2 - A - buckythekat - $3.50
B248.Newsradio Season 3 - A - buckythekat - $1.50
B249.Newsradio Season 4 - A - buckythekat - $1.50
B295.2001: A Space Odessey - S - buckythekat - $3.50
B296.Blazing Saddles - S - buckythekat - $3.50
B298.I am Legend - S - buckythekat - $6.50
B308.300 The Complete Experience - A - buckythekat - $9
B315.The Bank Job - A - buckythekat - $3

[quote name='bvharris']I don't mean to tell anybody how to ship their items, but can't one just take the items somebody won, stick them in a mailer or box and ship it, and then charge the buyer what it cost to do that. If you had to buy the mailer or the box, add that in too.

Of course everyone agreed to pay $3 shipping on every item, and I'm gonna do so without complaint, but I do plan to ask my sellers for exact shipping if I won multiple items from them (and one for sure I certainly did), even if that shakes out to more than $3 per. ;)[/QUOTE]

having been a seller I sorta agree on this (plus being a poor college student)

My totals:
B016.Advance Wars Days of Ruin - B - Revenantae - $4
B065.Golden Sun - Revenantae - $20
B066.Golden Sun: The Lost Ages - Revenantae - $26.50
B110.GB - Final Fantasy Legend II - B - Revenantae - $5
B111.GB - Final Fantasy Legend III - B - Revenantae - $5
B169.Mummy Returns - S - Revenantae - $1
B209.Night Court: The Complete First Season B - Revenantae - $3
B210.St. Elsewhere: Season One B - Revenantae - $1
B230.American Werewolf in London - A - Revenantae - $1
B291.Reservoir Dogs - A - Revenantae - $1
C089Silpheed: The Lost PlanetRevenantae $3