ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='kobberbean']I just hope no one else comes in and tries to nab it in the last 1/2 hour[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate "he who shall not be named" we all know who he is, and he gets his jollies sniping lowballs in the last few minutes and gloating over it in 10-20 posts immediately after.

Filth....

AC. Spectral Force 3 (sealed) (from thelonepig) - $11
AN. :misc Dragon's Lair complete comic series (hardcover) (from thelonepig) - $9

AT. Wild Arms: Alter Code F - Like New (from Rave Child) - wasabi5858 - $13
15. Another Century Espisode R (NTSC-J/Region Free) - wasabi5858 - $30
66. Vocaloid Clearfile and Clear Character/Decal Set (Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka) - wasabi5858 - $20
.71 Headphones Catalogue & Guidebook (Anime edition - Some light wear) - wasabi5858 - $25

[quote name='smokeNmirrors']The title of the thread is a bunch of squares. Can someone tell me what it says?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

"ends in the next 1-2 hours"

D. :gc:Super Smash Bros Melee (Sealed, New) (from Ash Burton) - Bezerker- $16
M. Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth CSI Case (only 200 made, of which only 150 were made available for purchase) Top is the one available. Original box and original packing tape. It came that way with crappy box/packing tape. Bottom opened one is just for illustration purpose. (New/Sealed) (from wasabi5858) - Bezerker- $41
AT. :ps2:Wild Arms: Alter Code F - Like New (from Rave Child) - Bezerker - $15
AU. :ps2:Xenosaga Episode III - Good condition (from Rave Child) - Bezerker - $8
AV. Brutal Legend LP cover - New/Sealed (from Rave Child) - - $5
BE. :gc:Batallion Wars (New/Sealed) (from Mike UFC) - Bezerker - $4

is that Tales of V really that rare?
Dv8mad must be happy with this lowball
nice to see CAGs come together and help a fellow CAG

This is so very superficial of me, but I am getting the biggest kick out of seeing 'thelonepig' scattered so much throughout the past few pages. It's there almost as much as 'wasabi'.

From someone that cares a great deal for dv8mad and his family, I want to give everyone a huge thank you for pitching in. I know some of you are paying more than you would normally want to for some of these items.

bread's done
Back