Micheal Jackson The Experience For $1.

PapiChuloKash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I Just Bought MJTE for Kinect ($39.99) & Linkin Park Songs From The Underground ($0.99) For A Total Of $1.05 On Bestbuy.com. Used A $30 & $10 Reward Zone Coupon. Not A Linkin Park Fan But Needed To Get Over $40 Before Tax.That Was My Steal Of The Day. LOL. Doesnt Get Any Better.

Using reward certificates doesn't really qualify as a deal since they are pretty much similar to cash. Had you found the game for that price on the clearance rack I would cheer you on but meh congrats I guess.

Why Do You Capitalize Every Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word? Doesn't It Take Much Longer To Type? Or Are You Just Used To It? I'm Kinda Getting Used To It Right Now.

You didn't spend $1, you spent $41.05. $40 of it still had value on Best Buy.com, and there's the up to $1000 that may have been spent to earn the $40 worth of RZ certificates.

It may have cost you $1.05 out of pocket, though that's nothing I'd get excited over to post in this forum about. Plenty of people do that every single day.

[quote name='PapiChuloKash']Is This Not A Bragging Forum Some People Swear What They Say Really Matters That Much. To Wune Yea Just Used To Typing Like This.[/QUOTE]

I got Tron on Blu-ray for free. How? I found a guy outside best buy, punched him, took his wallet, and used his money to buy Tron. So it's free. !!!!! BEST DAY EVER

/sarcasm

[quote name='GizmoGC']I got Tron on Blu-ray for free. How? I found a guy outside best buy, punched him, took his wallet, and used his money to buy Tron. So it's free. !!!!! BEST DAY EVER

/sarcasm[/QUOTE]

Thats how I got my launch PS3 for free. While the rest of the saps sat out in the cold frigid weather. I sat warm and comfortably in my car taking a nap till the store sold it's first few. Then just as the unsuspecting customer was leaving next to me he realized he had a flat tire. Pre occupied with his car troubles I offered him help while slyly opening the passenger door to receive the PS3. As soon as it was in my car I produced a fake phone call to act as if there was an emergency I needed to tend to and was off leaving the guy with no PS3 and a halfway unbolted tire. /sarcasm

As a second note I put way too much thought into this post to be sarcastic.

If it makes the OP happy to think they got a deal, when in fact they likely spent X amount to be able to get the RZ certificates in the first place, then who are we to judge.

But at the end of the day unless they know someone working at BB who gave them 2000 RZ points(since I believe every 500 is $10, right?) for free, then they paid way too much just to get their items in this transaction for "$1.05".

But congrats OP, you think you got a deal and that's all that matters.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If it makes the OP happy to think they got a deal, when in fact they likely spent X amount to be able to get the RZ certificates in the first place, then who are we to judge.[/QUOTE]
How is this any different than buying a game and getting another one free? Is the second one not considered free just because you paid for the first one? If you earn points for buying stuff that you would've bought normally, then anything you get with those points is a bonus, regardless of how long it takes.

[quote name='ZombieToast']How is this any different than buying a game and getting another one free? Is the second one not considered free just because you paid for the first one? If you earn points for buying stuff that you would've bought normally, then anything you get with those points is a bonus, regardless of how long it takes.[/QUOTE]

You, and the OP are missing the point. Nothing is free here. With Buy 1 Get 1 Free, regardless of the name of the promotion, you have to buy an item to get the "free" one. The "free" item is not actually free, there's a cost. With Reward Zone points, you have to buy items to get the points. Again, not free, there's a cost.

If the OP wants to brag because he got the item for $31 and paid $30 in reward zone certificates, that's fine because that's what happened, but instead, he's trying to brag that he only paid a $1 (read the post title), eventhough he really paid $31 since he no longer has those $30 in Reward Zone points, which had a cost, and moreover could have been used for anything he wants.

It's just as misleading and factually wrong as if he purchased a sub $30 item and tried to brag he got it for free because he used reward zone points.

[quote name='ZombieToast']How is this any different than buying a game and getting another one free? Is the second one not considered free just because you paid for the first one? If you earn points for buying stuff that you would've bought normally, then anything you get with those points is a bonus, regardless of how long it takes.[/QUOTE]

No, the second item is not considered free, at all. You had to buy the first to get the so-called "free" item. You wouldn't have gotten the free item unless you paid for the other. Around these parts, that's known as a cost. You really shouldn't set yourself up like that, you're just asking for someone to argue with you when you do that.

Except that you have to consider how much you paid into the RZ program to get those points to get the certificates.

If you did four of the 500 point pre-order/purchase deals for four games, that means it took $240 plus tax just to get back $40 in RZ certificates or about a 16% return on what you've paid into the program.

If you're talking about normally earned RZ points, then it takes even LONGER in most cases.

Not a good deal imo.

Hey OP! Don't worry, it's just human nature that these others wanna be startin' somethin....they can just beat it if they don't like your thriller of a deal! Only you have to look at the man in the mirror. While it's not a deal that a smooth criminal would have made, I wouldn't call it bad. My only advice to you would be to go in-store next time, I hear they have a P.Y.T. working as a cashier.

[quote name='twinton']Hey OP! Don't worry, it's just human nature that these others wanna be startin' somethin....they can just beat it if they don't like your thriller of a deal! Only you have to look at the man in the mirror. While it's not a deal that a smooth criminal would have made, I wouldn't call it bad. My only advice to you would be to go in-store next time, I hear they have a P.Y.T. working as a cashier.[/QUOTE]

Slow clap for you, good sir!

[quote name='twinton']Hey OP! Don't worry, it's just human nature that these others wanna be startin' somethin....they can just beat it if they don't like your thriller of a deal! Only you have to look at the man in the mirror. While it's not a deal that a smooth criminal would have made, I wouldn't call it bad. My only advice to you would be to go in-store next time, I hear they have a P.Y.T. working as a cashier.[/QUOTE]

:lol: well done; this made my evening.

[quote name='dchrisd']No, the second item is not considered free, at all. You had to buy the first to get the so-called "free" item. You wouldn't have gotten the free item unless you paid for the other. Around these parts, that's known as a cost. You really shouldn't set yourself up like that, you're just asking for someone to argue with you when you do that.[/QUOTE]
True, but at least there wasn't a valid argument as a result.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not a good deal imo.[/QUOTE]
How good the deal is is completely subjective; it doesn't change the fact that the guy didn't have to pay anything extra (aside from his dollar) to get the game. Whether it's a crappy game, a new car, or a dragon, he was essentially rewarded for doing his normal shopping.

I feel like you missed a big opportunity with the song "DS."

[quote name='wune']Why Do You Capitalize Every Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word? Doesn't It Take Much Longer To Type? Or Are You Just Used To It? I'm Kinda Getting Used To It Right Now.[/QUOTE]

If this is a legitimate question, then kudos to you for never typing in all caps. Because we all hate screamers, many forum programs will automatically change an all-caps post such as:

:booty::booty:I BOUGHT IT WITH MY MOMS CREDIT CARD SO IT WAS FREEEEE!!!:booty::booty:

into a slightly less fetarded version of simply each word being capitalized.

bread's done
Back