Micro Center (B&M) Xbox 360 E 4GB $100 after $50GC

"​GC normally apply at time of purchase", by this, are you saying the gc is used at purchase, bringing it down to $100, or the gc is given at purchase?  I'm sure it's the latter, but it just sounds like the former.

Last edited by a moderator:
"​GC normally apply at time of purchase", by this, are you saying the gc is used at purchase, bringing it down to $100, or the gc is given at purchase? I'm sure it's the latter, but it just sounds like the former.
Only read couple of posts in that SD thread, people walked out paying $100 + tax. So I assume the GC given once scan then you can use that same GC to pay.

Just picked up two from my local Microcenter.  The price is now $99 and without a gift card!    It's been reported on Slickdeals.

I remember getting the 4gb for only $100 which was about two years ago wow.....what happen?
Either you got in on a good sale or maybe you're thinking of the fat Arcade model that Target had for $130 and a $30 giftcard when the Slims came out. 4gb slim MSRP without Kinect has always been $200.

I need another xbox but after you buy a harddrive you're up to 200+ and some of the recent sales have 250 bundles for 200.
Yeah that one with Halo 4, Arkham City, Tomb Raider, and Darksiders 2 last week was what I was recommending people at work buy.

As a secondary console I just plugged in a 32GB Flash into this 4GB console. These flash drives can be had for ~$20 if I'm not mistaken.

Just bought one in Tustin, CA (apparently the only Microcenter in California) but it was a hassle for me since I was buying a 12 month Live card that was advertised for 39.99 if bought with any 360 console. The console came up as 99.00 and the card came up as 59.99 initially and I told them that it was not what their in-store advertisement said. Apparently it was because of different SKUs and they went to search for the correct card and they could not find it. So the manager tried to do an override but the system wouldn't allow the override on a card, so he dropped the Xbox 360 from 99.00 (the original ring up price on the register and on my receipt) to 79.99 (curse you Jesus). A little miffed, but an argument over 99 cents + 8% tax probably isn't worth it since it was advertised as 99.99 on that ad.

If anyone plans to buy one there, it may be a bit of a hassle since it took about 5 minutes to get a floor associate to get the console out of the box, maybe 10 minutes waiting in line, and probably another 10 minutes at the checkout counter because of that live card mess. At least they're aware of it now and can probably just skip to the manager override. And if you really feel like it, you could try to get back $1.07.

Either you got in on a good sale or maybe you're thinking of the fat Arcade model that Target had for $130 and a $30 giftcard when the Slims came out. 4gb slim MSRP without Kinect has always been $200.
Got it on black friday it was the slim model at gamestop.

bread's done
Back