ps2 kessen 2 11.99
ps2 vf4 11.99
xbx Gun Valyrie 11.99
xbx Quantum redshift 11.99
xbx doom 3 39.99(through 4/10 only)
ds Yoshi Touch and Go 29.99 w/ 15$ gc
ds Pokemon dash 29.99 w/ 15$ gc

Universal System selector pro -49.99

I think Yoshi Touch and Go may ring up $14.99. On my receipt it rang up for $14.99 and then they charged me $15 for the gift card, so if you just bring it up to the register it may just ring up for the $14.99

[quote name='flaprabbit']I think Yoshi Touch and Go may ring up $14.99. On my receipt it rang up for $14.99 and then they charged me $15 for the gift card, so if you just bring it up to the register it may just ring up for the $14.99[/QUOTE]

if this is true couldnt you show the receipt with the game at $15 to bestbuy or circuit city and they would have to honor it? combine that with gamers gift card and you got yoshi touch n go for $10

That probably wouldn't work because most Best Buy stores will not let you use the GGC coupon with a pricematch and to use the GGC coupon, the game has to be $19.99 or more

[quote name='Gotchaforce']if this is true couldnt you show the receipt with the game at $15 to bestbuy or circuit city and they would have to honor it? combine that with gamers gift card and you got yoshi touch n go for $10[/QUOTE]
Most places I go to don't price match unless it's in that place's advertisement. They never took my receipts as price matching. If you can pull it off at yours, though, make sure and try to throw in the best buy $5 off coupon, there's a thread dedicated to this coupon in this forum.

[quote name='KowHunta']Most places I go to don't price match unless it's in that place's advertisement. They never took my receipts as price matching. If you can pull it off at yours, though, make sure and try to throw in the best buy $5 off coupon, there's a thread dedicated to this coupon in this forum.[/QUOTE]

thats only for ps2 or psp games isnt it?

i forgot the GGC had a the $20 limit....

Hmm well still, price match it at bestbuy and you dont have to deal with no microcenter gift card :p

[quote name='Gotchaforce']thats only for ps2 or psp games isnt it?

i forgot the GGC had a the $20 limit....

Hmm well still, price match it at bestbuy and you dont have to deal with no microcenter gift card :p[/QUOTE]
True, oops :)

[quote name='equest943']are the deals b&m only?[/QUOTE]

Probably because I don't see anything about any of them on their website. Im going tomarrow to try and grab Yoshi's Touch and Go. I wish someone else would confirm the no GC but 14.99 price, because that would be awesome. :)

They also have the mario kart gcn bundle for $99, and with a purchase of any gamecube system including the mario kart bundle, they will also give you a free wireless controller (3rd party) and free game of your choice of the following 3 - mario sunshine, mario golf, or star fox adventures. great deal.

I can verify the Yoshi game is on sale.

It rings up $29.99 but they give you a $15 gift card.

The receipt shows the game as $14.99.

I tried to just buy the game at $14.99 but there computers only register the lower price after the gift card is added to your purchase.

What happens if you return the game? Do you get to keep the gift card?

You could then purchase the game again for $15 and get another gift card, and do it again to get the game for free.... and do it again and profit!!!

Just picked up Yoshi, thanks Drensch.

Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned yet, but you can also get a $15 gift card with the purchase of Mario Party Advance.

I may have to check this out. My Microcenter almost always sells out of a game by the time I get there, but it's worth a shot. My friend just got a DS so Yoshi T&G would be a great gift.

I checked both. I live near the one, and work near the other. I talked to her, they might get it this week. I'll probably head in later this week.

Microcenter deals for 4/18-5/1

GTA: SA 23.34
pc-Lego Star Wars 29.99
gcn-Tetris worlds 11.99
gcn-Bloody Roar 3 11.99
ps2 kessen 2 11.99
ps2 vf4 11.99
xbx Gun Valyrie 11.99
xbx Quantum redshift 11.99
xbx doom 3 39.99(through 4/10 only)
ds Yoshi Touch and Go 29.99 w/ 15$ gc
ds Pokemon dash 29.99 w/ 15$ gc

Universal System selector pro -49.99

[quote name='TechVW']What happens if you return the game? Do you get to keep the gift card?

You could then purchase the game again for $15 and get another gift card, and do it again to get the game for free.... and do it again and profit!!![/QUOTE]

That doesnt make sense at all. When you return the game, they only refund the $14.99 + tax. Since you paid $29.99 to begin with, you're still out $15 that got transferred into their $15 gift card. You can't make money by just returning things you bought on this deal. Microcenter got smart to prevent ppl from returning the game and keep the gift card.

bread's done
Back