micro center free $ 50 dollar gift card with the purchase of an elite or pro

m1214

CAGiversary!
hey im not sure if this has been posted yet but i just got an email from microcenter saying the xbox 360 elite dropped to 299.99. And the pro dropped to 249.99. The email also states that if you buy either the elite or pro you get a free 50 dollar gift card so making the pro 199 and the elite 249.99. If you ask me this a great deal sorry for making it so long but this is my first post enjoy and god bless. :)

The sale runs from 8-28-2009 to 9-13-2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I wanted to thank you at least, even if it already may have been posted. I'm heading out to get a 360 right now.

So, thank you for the heads-up.

And I'm back, with a 360 and gift card. I should specify the following for anybody interested in this offer:

There was absolutely no indicator of the sale. Before I left, I called to confirm and the woman said yes without hesitation. But when I was there, neither the sales associate nor the cashier knew anything about it. Only one guy did, I think his title was front-line manager. He told her to ring up the Xbox and then a $50 gift card, and the $50 came off the 360 without any input from her. So, no problem as long as you make sure to ask for it.

im glad that it worked out good for you. but if you dont mind me asking did you purchase the elite or pro model.

I've been considering this deal for the past two days. I think I'm going to go tomorrow and see if I can find a Jasper unit. If so, I'm going to jump on it. Then I'll spend the $50 gift card on some of their 99 cent sugar free Bawls. Mmmm...

And I'm back, with a 360 and gift card. I should specify the following for anybody interested in this offer:

There was absolutely no indicator of the sale. Before I left, I called to confirm and the woman said yes without hesitation. But when I was there, neither the sales associate nor the cashier knew anything about it. Only one guy did, I think his title was front-line manager. He told her to ring up the Xbox and then a $50 gift card, and the $50 came off the 360 without any input from her. So, no problem as long as you make sure to ask for it.
This is good to know, I'm going to print out the email I received just in case...

Which Microcenter was this? I am registered on their email newsletters and I never received an email like this. Can you PM me the email???

[quote name='yoshidude81']And I'm back, with a 360 and gift card. I should specify the following for anybody interested in this offer:

There was absolutely no indicator of the sale. Before I left, I called to confirm and the woman said yes without hesitation. But when I was there, neither the sales associate nor the cashier knew anything about it. Only one guy did, I think his title was front-line manager. He told her to ring up the Xbox and then a $50 gift card, and the $50 came off the 360 without any input from her. So, no problem as long as you make sure to ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty typical with any email sale at my microcenter location. Most of the staff doesn't have a clue and you'll have to bring it up.

[quote name='s0undwav3']Which Microcenter was this? I am registered on their email newsletters and I never received an email like this. Can you PM me the email???[/QUOTE]

The Microcenter In Madison Heights Michigan.

bread's done
Back