Micro SD Cards?

Circa2113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Well, I recently just picked up a new cell phone and I'm in need of a nice deal on some memory. I'm looking for microSD and preferably the biggest I can get for my money. (try to keep it reasonable, I have no desire to buy a super-expensive card) Anyone seen any deals on them as of late? I've been browsing, but nothing has turned up just yet. Thanks a ton to anyone who takes the time reply.:)

I saw a 512 MB Kingston Micro SD card for $16.99 with a $5 rebate so it comes down to $11.99 in Wednesday's Fry's ad.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I saw a 512 MB Kingston Micro SD card for $16.99 with a $5 rebate so it comes down to $11.99 in Wednesday's Fry's ad.[/quote]
Is that in store only or online too? I would definetly be interested in that if I could get it online (no fry's near me). Thanks to the others who replied as well, I think I'll go for that 1gb if I don't find a better deal soon.

[quote name='Circa2113']Is that in store only or online too? I would definetly be interested in that if I could get it online (no fry's near me). Thanks to the others who replied as well, I think I'll go for that 1gb if I don't find a better deal soon.[/QUOTE]

try buy.com with google checkout.. although i haven't been able to find the cheap filler for the whole week.. but if you get some good filler the microSD 512MB is $4 AR

[quote name='AJVtony831']just be careful. If it's a sony phone, it has to be a sony brand card.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. It's actually an LG, so I should be fine with any brand.:)

[quote name='cruzfactor']the biggest i've seen were 2gb. do they make them any bigger (capacity)?[/quote]

That's all I've seen as well. Prices on those usually seem to be between 70 and 100. They are supposedly working on making larger ones, but honestly, it would cost a lot more than most people are willing to spend.

I recently just got a new LG phone too, the Fusic. I also am looking for some micro SD cards, but I want 1 gb's. It seems to me that www.newegg.com seems to be the cheapest with the good brand, Corsair.

Is there a difference between Transflash and MicroSD ? I tried buying a 512 microSD card at J & R, showed the clerk the card that came with my phone which says MicroSD on it and she said that only Transflash would work on my phone. I have a Samsung A920.

bread's done
Back