Microcenter 15 off 15 B&M (Check your email)

DerClaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I received an e-mail from Microcenter with a link to a 15 off 15 or more purchase at Microcenter B&M only.

I quick flip through Microcenter's games revealed not a lot of good deals, but Homefront is 15.35 for some reason, so maybe it's worth a flier for 35 cents.

I'm not up to speed on what's "neat" for old PS1 games but it looks like they have some Final fantasy and chrono cross games priced at 17 bucks new, so I guess that would be something for somebody.

Maybe just an extra 15 bucks to toss in on your Microcenter flips.

[quote name='milleniumbugx']Is it a unique coupon? Can you post it here?[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm anxiously waiting the OP to do....

It is maybe a unique code -- You click a link and then it populates a coupon that prints automatically and it has your name and email address on it and what appears to maybe be a unique code on it.

It has a link that I can click to "invite" up to 5 friends to receive the coupon. I just figured that everyone that had bought something at microcenter would have received one (since they collect your e-mail).

1 person has already PM'd me. The next 4 people to do so will be included in my 5 invites. Hopefully then you can each invite 5 people and we can all get a 15/15.

Have the 5 people. As long as the last one confirms his e-mail. I'm just filing in the names on the slip based on your username. They have my real name so if that is included in the e-mail you get, please keep that private. Thanks.

[quote name='hypertails02']I don't know if I made it within the 5, but I sent ya a PM a few minutes ago. Thanks for offering the invite list![/QUOTE]

You are in.... just waiting on the last guy that just said he wanted in, but didn't give an e-mail... I'll post when I have submitted the list.

[quote name='hypertails02']I don't know if I made it within the 5, but I sent ya a PM a few minutes ago. Thanks for offering the invite list![/QUOTE]

sent. You, yoshifan, bobl330i, and two other people that I can't remember should get them. Se'll see what happens! Hopefully you guys get 5 invites and we can just keep sending them

I got the email, Thanks again
I don't see any option to send the coupon to others, just a link to subscribe to their email list in addition to the link to print the coupon

If anyone wants the coupon email, just PM me your email.

Edit: All spots taken. If you PM'ed me, you should receive an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully some other people that traded in/bought from there will get the e-mail. It is odd, though, since the e-mail where I originally received this offer is no the e-mail I use when buying stuff at Microcenter -- maybe it's the e-mail I used to buy my components for my PC like 3 years ago and it only went out to "inactive" accounts.

Enjoy the 38-cent Homefront guys :)

[quote name='whatup5']If anyone wants the coupon email, just PM me your email.

Edit: All spots taken. If you PM'ed me, you should receive an email.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :applause:

Thank you very much kind sir!

Going to try my luck and get the new iPad tomorrow.

Thank you!!!

I didn't get one either but it may have something to do with getting the snail mail version of the coupon they sent out in Jan, I believe. That one was $15.00 off or your choice of a router or SD card.

I haven't been to the local MC in awhile. I'd love to get a coupon if anyone has any left over. Hit me up in a PM.

Has anyone actually tried to use the coupon? I am seeing on other sites that people are being denied at the store as the coupon doesn't scan or show in the the store computers.

[quote name='bojay1997']Has anyone actually tried to use the coupon? I am seeing on other sites that people are being denied at the store as the coupon doesn't scan or show in the the store computers.[/QUOTE]
If possible I will try tomorrow and report back.

[quote name='bojay1997']Has anyone actually tried to use the coupon? I am seeing on other sites that people are being denied at the store as the coupon doesn't scan or show in the the store computers.[/QUOTE]
Mine required a manager override. I just assumed it was because my email didn't match the e-mail for the coupon. Interesting though.

I spoke with Microcenter's customer service via chat and did not get very far. I got the old, "Coupons are determined by our marketing department and were only sent to some customers."

Ok, how do I get one?

"There are no specific qualifications. Our marketing department determines who receives them."

I wanted to say, "Really? No specific qualifications? Bullshit. I am a marketer and no company just does shit without a boatload of metrics involved."

Oh well, no free $15 for me.

[quote name='confoosious']wonder if microcenter is gonna kill this coupon now.[/QUOTE]

Seems likely that they will now... but I suppose they may honor the coupons that have already been printed out.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Seems likely that they will now... but I suppose they may honor the coupons that have already been printed out.[/QUOTE]

maybe. MC is a small chain so they can move on these things much faster than say, Best Buy.

[quote name='confoosious']maybe. MC is a small chain so they can move on these things much faster than say, Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Actually judging from Brink and Rage, they are actually a lot slower :lol:

Just used mine. It took a manager overide, but the cashier looked like she had done so before since she breezed through all the prompts and typing in the reason.

Anyone kind enough to send me an invite? if there's anymore room in anybody's list. It would be kindly appreciated since I shop at microcenter quite often. Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back