Microcenter 15 off 15 B&M (Check your email)

DerClaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I received an e-mail from Microcenter with a link to a 15 off 15 or more purchase at Microcenter B&M only.

I quick flip through Microcenter's games revealed not a lot of good deals, but Homefront is 15.35 for some reason, so maybe it's worth a flier for 35 cents.

I'm not up to speed on what's "neat" for old PS1 games but it looks like they have some Final fantasy and chrono cross games priced at 17 bucks new, so I guess that would be something for somebody.

Maybe just an extra 15 bucks to toss in on your Microcenter flips.

I clicked on the "send coupon to friends" part of the image and it's a page that let's you send the coupon to friends. Thanks Aravind Ramachandran! lol!

[quote name='brandtron8000']I clicked on the "send coupon to friends" part of the image and it's a page that let's you send the coupon to friends. Thanks Aravind Ramachandran! lol![/QUOTE]
I know, Aravind Ramachandran is da man!

[quote name='brandtron8000']I clicked on the "send coupon to friends" part of the image and it's a page that let's you send the coupon to friends. Thanks Aravind Ramachandran! lol![/QUOTE]

Are you guys able to send to friends?

[quote name='sninh']Are you guys able to send to friends?[/QUOTE]

The email I received looks exactly like that page linked, clicking the same part asks me to confirm my email or something.

Clicking that part from the link earlier goes directly to a page where you enter your email address and send it.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']I just sent it to myself and printed it out, so it looks like it's not dead yet.[/QUOTE]

You are right, thanks. Also, thanks Aravind Ramachandran! :D

I'm guessing that the SD/FW crowd just sent the other 5 coupons to themselves using alternate email addresses. I'm assuming that CAG people are nicer. :) If you have an extra, I'd love to get it: soonersfan60 -AT- earthlink.net . Thanks.

Worked fine with no override at Tustin, CA tonight. The cashier didn't even have to scan it, he just took the coupon, pressed some key on the register and it took the $15 off. Looks like corporate finally got their act together.

[quote name='bojay1997']Worked fine with no override at Tustin, CA tonight. The cashier didn't even have to scan it, he just took the coupon, pressed some key on the register and it took the $15 off. Looks like corporate finally got their act together.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, I'm heading there tomorrow, did you see the 16G IPAD2 for $369?

[quote name='nas6034']Anyone try the coupon today and found it still working?[/QUOTE]

Worked just now for me. Got a MW controller for 360 for 19.99

Here is what I know from my personal experience:

Using the coupon on a single item below $15 (pre-tax) makes it free
Using the coupon on a single item above $15 (pre-tax) takes $15 off the price of the item
Using the coupon on multiple items, above or below $15 (pre-tax), does not work and requires a manager override

You can ask them to make two separate transactions if you're buying multiple items. That's what I did ($10 fan - $15 coupon in one purchase and $4 fan filter in another).

First coupon I got a ipad2, no override needed. Second coupon I sent the Mrs. To get me the last copy of homefront, a override was needed, and the manager wasn't too happy according to her. Third coupon I got another iPad 2, no override was needed. So I guess it depends on the quality of your printer. Tustin store.

What should I get with the coupon? They were out of 1600ms pts($5 for it would have been nice). They had play and charge kit for $20. Anyone have any recommendations?

[quote name='nas6034']What should I get with the coupon? They were out of 1600ms pts($5 for it would have been nice). They had play and charge kit for $20. Anyone have any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Homefront if you could still find it, or just knock me2 to 5 if you couldn't find one in BB like me

[quote name='TooPoor']Homefront if you could still find it, or just knock me2 to 5 if you couldn't find one in BB like me[/QUOTE]

Already got ME2. No need for a second one.

The Old westbury MC does not take video game trade-ins any longer. They also will be getting rid of their gaming department to free up space.

My Tustin store stopped trade ins as well, don't think they will get rid of the gaming department though, seeing it still have people walking in regularly. The strange thing is that with their absurd prices on computer parts, it still has a long check out line. The only games that I remember seeing at 19.99 is DA2 and sonics ultimate genesis collection

These are dead, right? or will they work if you can still refer someone? I checked my e-mail too late, but I'm going in tomorrow to probably buy a 2500k and a Z68 motherboard; it'd be useful. :/

[quote name='ForeStorm']These are dead, right? or will they work if you can still refer someone? I checked my e-mail too late, but I'm going in tomorrow to probably buy a 2500k and a Z68 motherboard; it'd be useful. :/[/QUOTE]

These are not dead, however the coupon only works automatically on transactions with a single item. Multiple items require a manager override or you could break them up into seperate transactions.

[quote name='whatup5']These are not dead, however the coupon only works automatically on transactions with a single item. Multiple items require a manager override or you could break them up into seperate transactions.[/QUOTE]

When I used the coupon on Friday on a single item, it still needed a manager override. My coupons were e-mailed to me too so I'm thinking they will honor them regardless if the barcode doesn't scan.

Went to the Tustin, CA store today and counted over 10 people with coupons in hand. Successfully purchased a PS Vita case for $5 after coupon and my girlfriend got an "Angry Bird" Plushie with her coupon (great use of coupon).

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Went to the Tustin, CA store today and counted over 10 people with coupons in hand. Successfully purchased a PS Vita case for $5 after coupon and my girlfriend got an "Angry Bird" Plushie with her coupon (great use of coupon).[/QUOTE]
I was there this early morning to grab the last copy of Homefront, and didn't see anybody except me holding the coupon. Guess you just happened to hit the wave:cool:

Got a Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (6.5ft) for free after rebate at the Westbury, NY store using coupon.

The clearance price was 15.96 plus tax came out to 17.xx but after applying the coupon, the total rang up as 0.01 but i didnt pay anything.

So anyone know what's good to get at microcenter that is $15.00 or less? I cant think of anything to get in the store. I already purchase a cool master cooling pad for my labtop.

[quote name='The Punisher']So anyone know what's good to get at microcenter that is $15.00 or less? I cant think of anything to get in the store. I already purchase a cool master cooling pad for my labtop.[/QUOTE]
Above:
[quote name='TooPoor']Homefront if you could still find it, or just knock me2 to 5 if you couldn't find one in BB like me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']Above:[/QUOTE]

I already got ME2 from Best Buy for $5.

I was thinking of any swag/ usb flash drives,etc. I dont need this stuff, but since i have a coupon, better to use it and it something free or almost cheap.

[quote name='The Punisher']I already got ME2 from Best Buy for $5.

I was thinking of any swag/ usb flash drives,etc. I dont need this stuff, but since i have a coupon, better to use it and it something free or almost cheap.[/QUOTE]
There is a pretty decent 16GB kingston SD card on sale for 17.99 that I picked up on friday with the coupon. Not sure if it is still on sale. You can sort by price on their website to figure out what is in the range to see what you might want -- I wanted an SD card so I just sorted the SD cards in the range of something like 10-25 bucks and then found one that looked good (and was on sale in the right range).

[quote name='DerClaw']There is a pretty decent 16GB kingston SD card on sale for 17.99 that I picked up on friday with the coupon. Not sure if it is still on sale. You can sort by price on their website to figure out what is in the range to see what you might want -- I wanted an SD card so I just sorted the SD cards in the range of something like 10-25 bucks and then found one that looked good (and was on sale in the right range).[/QUOTE]

Cool. thanks. I was going to get sega ultimate collection for xbox 360. Its listed as $20. I dont know what is the lowest price in any store or online.

Just came back from the San Carlos store. Was thinking about getting a Roku but I could get it cheaper from Costco so I ended up getting $15 off a camera tripod instead. Coupon worked fine. No questions asked.

However, they did have a sign up that said you could not use the coupons to get a discount on Apple products. They especially called out the MacBooks and iPads from their sales paper.

has anyone tried to go in there a 2nd time with a different coupon using a different email address? I was just curious if they check your name in the computer system to see if u used a coupon.

[quote name='setokaiba18']has anyone tried to go in there a 2nd time with a different coupon using a different email address? I was just curious if they check your name in the computer system to see if u used a coupon.[/QUOTE]
If your coupon doesn't scan (like my second coupon that I used), they will ask for name, address and email address. Don't know how they use it though. If is scans then all is well.

[quote name='mentalward']they did have a sign up that said you could not use the coupons to get a discount on Apple products. They especially called out the MacBooks and iPads from their sales paper.[/QUOTE]

damn that sucks I was hoping to use it to get an iPad 2. I'll still try to see if they deny me,thanks for the heads up.

My coupon has an expiration date of 04/01/2012, for those looking for an indication of how long it's supposed to be good for. Not sure if that date applies to anyone else, though. Gotta still see what I want to use it on....

Hmm. Got a coupon. Sent one to my GF's email so maybe we'll go friday and see what we can get.

Might just get some blank DVDs, I'm running low.

[quote name='TooPoor']If your coupon doesn't scan (like my second coupon that I used), they will ask for name, address and email address. Don't know how they use it though. If is scans then all is well.[/QUOTE]

So is it linked to email address? Or your name?

I'm going out of town on a research trip and I wont be back by 4/1 so I might try to do this twice thurs & friday before I leave.

I dont supose anyone still has a link to one that works? I need a new motherboard, so $15 is a nice coupon. kingwormer (at) aol.com

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']
So is it linked to email address? Or your name?[/QUOTE]
When you apply the coupon it is linked to your name and email address. If it doesn't scan, I assume they input that information into the system so that you can't use it a second time. But it's not like they check IDs or anything.

bread's done
Back