MicroCenter.com & B&M: $9.99 (or FREE w/ coupon in store) Endcap Sale (through 6/22)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit: Added the link to the $10 off coupon which would make at least one game free after coupon (says one per customer, though). Thanks to CAG vwbeetlvr

Coupon Link:

http://cps7.00b.net/498/content_loa...587380&BrCs=498&BrCg=16181933&BrRc=1466587380

In-store pickup is free or shipping starts at about $5.99 and about an extra $1 for each game after that.

endcap.jpg

The Darkness (Xbox 360)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0257120

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam (PS2)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0260720

Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Nintendo DS)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0261770

Manhunt 2 (PSP)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0262349

GOT THE DARKNESS AND GEOMETRY WARS FOR THE G/F FOR FREE

so far, the g/f LOVES geometry wars and i can't wait to play the darkness when i get near my 360 again (and when i stop playing MGS2, 3, and then 4

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']How did you purchase the items? Did you purchase one item with one coupon. Than go back into the store and purchase the other item within a few seconds of one another?[/quote]

Yeah, I bought the first item, put it in my car, and then went back and bought the second item with a different cashier. :cool:

informer

There was only one copy of darkness left and I scored it. It was weird. I bought a pack of CDRs with my purchase and the coupon gave me an additional 3 dollars off the cdr. I paid a total of 5 dollars and some change. Even the cashier looked surprised. Going back there today to see what else i can get.

[quote name='informer']Yeah, I bought the first item, put it in my car, and then went back and bought the second item with a different cashier. :cool:

informer[/quote]

Buahah, awesome...that's what I plan on doing. Actually, I think I'm going to make my gf help me out with this one...

[quote name='nyprimus4']It's either PGR3, The Darkness, or Wartech for FREE. After that those other games or web only then it jumps to $19.99 (or $9.99) after coupon. Not as sweet but there are some $20 games people may want to jump on for $10.[/quote]

In my store the web only priced games were marked at the web only price, so maybe it's just a glitch in my favor. For example Bioncles was marked at $10.23. So we'll see...

Good luck to all.

Not as good as the Target coupon, but hey, this is still a nice follow-up.

Anyone try to go to the one in Davidstown or whatever it is in PA? It's quite a drive from here to there and I want to know if it is worth it.

I would have been all over this coupon if they let you use ot on points cards, but then again considering how late I found this, I doubt the MC by me would have had any left.

As of 11am the Fairfax, VA MC still had 10+ copies of The Darkness left. On a side note, this is the first time I used one of these coupons where they actually asked me for the penny. I am really starting to love MC. I considered buying The Darkness full price last year, now I get it for a penny. Patience truly is a virtue.

Picked up 1 of those Darkness for a penny, I would have liked to double dip, but there were not enough clerks to avoid them seeing me use the coupon twice. I plan on going back today.

the westbury NY store is sold out of the darkness, and I picked up a copy of manhunt 2 and the last geometry wars. they have a good number of manhunt 2's and a few used/clearance games under $10. They had madden 07 (360), prince caspian (ps2), bionicle heroes (360) and a few other random games under 10. I may go tomorrow/later today and get another manhunt 2 (sold the 1st one already) and the spore creature creator.

[quote name='hostyl1']As of 11am the Fairfax, VA MC still had 10+ copies of The Darkness left. On a side note, this is the first time I used one of these coupons where they actually asked me for the penny. I am really starting to love MC. I considered buying The Darkness full price last year, now I get it for a penny. Patience truly is a virtue.[/quote]

Thankfully someone left me 1 copy of Geometry Wars for the DS. Apparently the people manning the gaming department are "clueless" to this promotion going on.

I saw Bulletwitch and XBox Live Unplugged for $10.25.

Also, other games like FF: Revenant Wings and Kingdom Under Fire were on that bargain rack but they rang up full price.

I picked up Geometry Wars for free and Bullet Witch for 25 cents. They were sold out of the Darkness. I thought about getting Dark Kingdom for the PS3 for 10.00 after coupon but wasn't sure how good or bad the game is.

I was at the Rockville, MD store at 10am and picked up 2x Geometry Wars, Wartech, and DDR Supernova 2 (for $20 after coupon). I bought the last copy of Wartech, but they had plenty (7-8) Geometry Wars left; I didn't look for anything else. If I'd known about Bulletwitch, I would have looked for that one, but I only had 4 coupons printed out, and it would be a 45 minute drive for me to go back.

The cashier gave me no trouble at all with having 4 coupons; he had to ring up each game separately, and I did have to pay the penny. He mentioned he'd seen someone else buying a bunch of games with the coupons, but it must have been Friday, since I got there right after the store opened.

Just picked up Flatout for 360 for $10 bucks. Wanted The Darkness but it was mysteriously absent. Oh well, I went to buy an ink cartidge too so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Interestingly, their website shows it in stock (for Columbus, OH) for in store pickup. I asked the douche hanging around and he just gave me a blank stare.

Sweet, used it twice more today. Picked up Geometry Wars DS and Darkness 360, both at the Tustin Branch. Might try one more time tomorrow.

Ventured out to the Micro Center in Dallas earlier today with my little brother and both walked out with a copy of Geometry Wars (DS).

A couple games caught my eye (before coupon):

PSP:

Hot Pixel - $9.99
ATV Offroad Fury Pro - $20.47 (best reviewed of the gazillion atv games on the psp)

DS:

Contra 4 - $19.99
The Word Ends Without You - $39.99 (just surprised to see it)

[quote name='Hibiwa']Nerd Alert: Please don't ruin this coupon by being greedy. We might not get this again.[/QUOTE]
Which is exactly what people said last time. And last time this coupon was raped so bad it was a war crime.

no more 'the darkness' at santa clara, as far as i could tell. IMHO, with the microcenter prices not many other 360 games are worth it.

[quote name='Forbesania']Just picked up Flatout for 360 for $10 bucks. Wanted The Darkness but it was mysteriously absent. Oh well, I went to buy an ink cartidge too so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Interestingly, their website shows it in stock (for Columbus, OH) for in store pickup. I asked the douche hanging around and he just gave me a blank stare.[/quote]

Their online system isn't sophisticated enough to know what's in-stock. It will let you order and then you will receive an email stating if they fulfilled your order or partially fulfilled it or not at all. Try adjusting the quantity in your cart some time. You can put 1000 Darkness in your cart and it will tell you they are in-stock.

[quote name='UCLAevo']no more 'the darkness' at santa clara, as far as i could tell. IMHO, with the microcenter prices not many other 360 games are worth it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. However, I was lucky enough to grab the last Manhunt 2 copy they had. Had them hold it but the goof at the counter sold the one on hold. I say lucky because there was one left on the shelf or else I would have been upset.

Only one copy of Tony Hawk left from what I could tell. The other free titles were sold out in the system. Missed Geometry Wars by about 10 minutes while I was on the phone having them "hold" Manhunt 2.

[quote name='speedracer']Which is exactly what people said last time. And last time this coupon was raped so bad it was a war crime.[/QUOTE]

Difference being it was a generic code with nary a restriction. So they added new conditions that haven't stopped anyone obviously, but I hope it gets cracked down even further. Guess fuckers won't be happy until there are BB and CC type legalese that renders it useless.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Difference being it was a generic code with nary a restriction. So they added new conditions that haven't stopped anyone obviously, but I hope it gets cracked down even further. Guess fuckers won't be happy until there are BB and CC type legalese that renders it useless.[/quote]

The only condition they added was the no points cards, which was already not that great of a deal before because the points cards at microcenter were $25 dollars instead of $20.

Deal is dead at Tustin, CA store. At least for the coupon posted in this thread. There were two coupon codes posted at the store, one being the one here. Unless you have another coupon, dead at tustin.

Saw a whole family raping MC.

Are Tomb Raider games like Uncharted?
Almost done with that one and I like it so may pick up a TR using the coupon.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Deal is dead at Tustin, CA store. At least for the coupon posted in this thread. There were two coupon codes posted at the store, one being the one here. Unless you have another coupon, dead at tustin.[/QUOTE]

Damn. My brother wanted to go grab Space Invaders Remix DS... lame. Freakin' hoarders probably ruined it.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Nerd Alert: Please don't ruin this coupon by being greedy. We might not get this again.[/quote]

I had only intended to pick up Geometry Wars for myself, then possibly go through the line again and get another copy for my brother. However, the store was empty when I got there at opening, so it would have looked odd for me to do that. Plus, as I said, it's a 45 minute drive away, so it's not like I can go back tomorrow and pick up the other games I want. I thought long and hard before using all 4 coupons at once, but it turned out the cashier was really cool about it, and he was talking with another person (maybe a manager) as he rung me up about how great their company's internet coupons are. It was clear they were used to people using multiple coupons, so at least at the Rockville store, I don't think it's a problem unless someone came in that was obviously a dealer (bought 5-6 copies of the same game). Me, I intend to play every game I bought.

This coupon is beyond awesome...especially for us PSP owners ;)

Haul:

Spore - Free
Silent Hill Origins (PSP) - $20
Dead Head Fred - $10
Harvey Birdman - $10
Crush - $20
Hot Pixel - Free

Total - $60

Going back tommorrow for a few other things I wanted but didn't want to try.

One trick for those worried about getting caught. Order a game you want online for in-store pickup. When picking up mention that you received a coupon the night before and realized you could use it for your purchase. Ask them to just give you store-credit as it's easier. Checkout at Merchandies pickup. Go back into the game section, get a couple of games. Go to normal checkout and use both the coupon on one title and the store credit on another...

Unfortunately no DS Geometry Wars.

However, TF2 for $8 isn't a bad deal, especially with the recent update. Was thinking of picking up Castlevania for the PSP...

[quote name='nuttyturnip']I had only intended to pick up Geometry Wars for myself, then possibly go through the line again and get another copy for my brother. However, the store was empty when I got there at opening, so it would have looked odd for me to do that. Plus, as I said, it's a 45 minute drive away, so it's not like I can go back tomorrow and pick up the other games I want. I thought long and hard before using all 4 coupons at once, but it turned out the cashier was really cool about it, and he was talking with another person (maybe a manager) as he rung me up about how great their company's internet coupons are. It was clear they were used to people using multiple coupons, so at least at the Rockville store, I don't think it's a problem unless someone came in that was obviously a dealer (bought 5-6 copies of the same game). Me, I intend to play every game I bought.[/quote]

You have to think though...most of these games they are still making money on, and they are getting your business rather than some of the nationwide comepetitors.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']This coupon is beyond awesome...especially for us PSP owners ;)

Haul:

Spore - Free
Silent Hill Origins (PSP) - $20
Dead Head Fred - $10
Harvey Birdman - $10
Crush - $20
Hot Pixel - Free

Total - $60

Going back tommorrow for a few other things I wanted but didn't want to try.

One trick for those worried about getting caught. Order a game you want online for in-store pickup. When picking up mention that you received a coupon the night before and realized you could use it for your purchase. Ask them to just give you store-credit as it's easier. Checkout at Merchandies pickup. Go back into the game section, get a couple of games. Go to normal checkout and use both the coupon on one title and the store credit on another...

Unfortunately no DS Geometry Wars.

However, TF2 for $8 isn't a bad deal, especially with the recent update. Was thinking of picking up Castlevania for the PSP...[/QUOTE]

Yes, good haul. But people doing what you are doing just causes the rest of us to suffer. Yesterday I used the coupon posted here, and then today stopped by on my way home from work only to see a sign saying these coupons wont be accepted, those being from CAG.

So next time this coupon comes up, if it ever does, dont rape the shit out of it, the rest of us who only want one or two games suffer. I just wanted RE4: wii for $20 with the coupon, nothing for free.

Who am I kidding... all you Shaq-fu-ers are going to do it again next time anyways

Again I have to say yeah, I got greedy, but remember my gf was a culprit in all of this. Plus I only got 2 free games and still spent $60. I almost got most of those at EB Games this weekend with the 20% promotion. MC got my business and always will...they have some great prices and knowledgable folks compared to CC, BB, etc.

I plan on buying something else with this but if you want print out this coupon and go to Microcenter and you get Manhunt 2 for free.
Only vaild on one game, only for in-store pickup.

Coupon: http://cps7.00b.net/498/content_load/725/coupon.html?R=1466587380
&BrCs=498&BrCg=16181933&BrRc=1466587380

Manhunt 2: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_i
d=0262349

Hot Pixel: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_i
d=0259988

World Tour Soccer '06: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_i
d=0239983

oh btw those people who are coming back to use the coupon more than once and paying by cc or giving their name to the cashier, well there is a good chance they will flag your account stating that you use the coupons on the dates listed and will stop you if you try to return something you got for free for full store credit. My store is cracking down on this.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Again I have to say yeah, I got greedy, but remember my gf was a culprit in all of this. Plus I only got 2 free games and still spent $60. I almost got most of those at EB Games this weekend with the 20% promotion. MC got my business and always will...they have some great prices and knowledgable folks compared to CC, BB, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm saying, you (or whoever you want to say) used it 6 times, and then was still hungry and wanted more. Thats a bit more than greedy.

The reason they stopped allowing the coupon was because of everyone cleaning out the

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I'm saying, you (or whoever you want to say) used it 6 times, and then was still hungry and wanted more. Thats a bit more than greedy.

The reason they stopped allowing the coupon was because of everyone cleaning out the

bread's done
Back