18 (95%)
Got the Flyer in the mail

Wii -

Obscure - The Aftermath $6.99

PS3 -

Lost $6.99

PSP -

Resistence - Retribution $19.99

And they are offering a $50 Gift Card with a purchase of the Xbox 360 Pro $259.00 and Elite $299.00

Last edited by a moderator:
The gift card is not a bad deal, but Micro Center has horrible deals on gaming usually. I was in one right near home earlier (the only one in MI) and saw they still sell Blue Dragon (360) for $47.99 or something like that. Took it up to the counter to have it scanned thinking it was a old sticker, nope. I promptly walked out and went to Gamestop and bought it for $20.

They are an amazing store when it comes to any computer needs though. Great prices and good selection.

Microcenter lacks the one off and weird cables and connectors and misc things frys tends to stock. I needed a chip puller for pulling a socketed chip from a motherboard, and they didnt have it or anything like it. Frys had it.

[quote name='cobrakai83']The gift card is not a bad deal, but Micro Center has horrible deals on gaming usually. I was in one right near home earlier (the only one in MI) and saw they still sell Blue Dragon (360) for $47.99 or something like that. Took it up to the counter to have it scanned thinking it was a old sticker, nope. I promptly walked out and went to Gamestop and bought it for $20.[/QUOTE]

It can be hit or miss. I've found some fantastic deals there (games marked down to less than $5), but whether or not the prices do drop on time or at all can almost seem like an exercise in chance.

The Resistance deal isn't bad at all. I don't know if I want to drop $20 on a PSP game right now after just buying some PS3 games and with a handful of good games coming out later this year. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='cobrakai83']The gift card is not a bad deal, but Micro Center has horrible deals on gaming usually. I was in one right near home earlier (the only one in MI) and saw they still sell Blue Dragon (360) for $47.99 or something like that. Took it up to the counter to have it scanned thinking it was a old sticker, nope. I promptly walked out and went to Gamestop and bought it for $20.

They are an amazing store when it comes to any computer needs though. Great prices and good selection.[/QUOTE]

Blue Dragon has been clogging the clearance bins of Toys R Us' for months now at $10. You could have driven down the street and tried your luck at the TRU on John R instead of going to Gamestop.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Blue Dragon has been clogging the clearance bins of Toys R Us' for months now at $10. You could have driven down the street and tried your luck at the TRU on John R instead of going to Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Ssh - don't give away my secrets. :twoguns:

While we're on the topic of stores in the area, I've got a vendetta against the GameStop that's about a mile down the road from there, across the street from the mall. They've sold us used games (as in, used DS games with completed save files on them) as new before, and I haven't set foot in there since.

bread's done
Back