Microcenter HALO 3 Preorder deal: $10 GC and contest!

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
If you preorder Halo 3 at microcenter, you get a $10 Giftcard. More intresting, hoever, is their contest. The person who comes in with the best Master Chief costume will win a FREE LEGENDARY EDITION of the game.

Thanks for posting! Not to be a dick, but I personally wouldn't drive to Micro Center for a contest that MIGHT be happening with no link to any release declaring that it really IS happening.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']Thanks for posting! Not to be a dick, but I personally wouldn't drive to Micro Center for a contest that MIGHT be happening with no link to any release declaring that it really IS happening.[/quote]

The Microcenter in Cincinnati is having this thing too, It's on the big seziure causing board on the side of the high way

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']Thanks for posting! Not to be a dick, but I personally wouldn't drive to Micro Center for a contest that MIGHT be happening with no link to any release declaring that it really IS happening.[/QUOTE]

Actually they have had the info for this the last two months in their ad if you get it. The GC you get is a Halo based one, too.

i'm thinking of doint this at my microcenter. i'm thinking not a lot of people will bother with a costume.. so anything half way decent will score a $130 value prize

Yeah, I just got that e-mail today. I was thinking of maybe dressing up...but I don't want to look like a dick...but I also want that game for free. Decisions, decicions.

I preordered from them a couple weeks ago and saw this. I got the email today too. I think you can use the 10 gift card on the game since it says it works AFTER the 24th. So It will be 49.99. I saw there giving away legendary eddition but I am NOT going to be dressing up. Il be at the Columbus, Ohio location at 11:15! Cant wait!

Misleading: not really a $10 giftcard, more like a $10 off coupon for later use.

Their ad is misleading, and their employees are not well informed.

bread's done
Back