Microcenter Wireless 360 Controller $29.99 + more B&M

Rodrigo18

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this posted anywhere else so i thought i'd contribute them. I just got this flyer today from Microcenter.

360 Wireless Controller $29.99
Official 360 Quick Charge Kit $19.99
Xbox 360 Intercooler $9.99
$50 gift card with any 360 system purchase

The reverse side had a coupon for your choice of a free 1gb flash drive or SD card. Offers good through 3/25/07

Picture
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/b9a7b8f535.jpg

They had those controllers on sale for $19.99 on President's Day and a lot of us (including myself) pricematched them at BB, etc. I'm sure BB was thrilled.

[quote name='Samurai_X-51']They had those controllers on sale for $19.99 on President's Day and a lot of us (including myself) pricematched them at BB, etc. I'm sure BB was thrilled.[/quote]

Hmm, curious, how did that work? I tried it myself at circuit city and all i got was a manager telling me that it doesn't apply to one day sales? Of course i was frustrated due to no mention on the website about one day sales. :bomb: Does it say specifically anywhere on BB.com about one day sales or anything?

called Microcenter just to see if it's just a regular sale on the controller and they told me it's not on sale but comes with a $10 GC. Not really worth the drive for me for that but if we can use that copy for $29.99, I'll bite.

bread's done
Back