Microsoft Expert Zone Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGetsWasted

CAGiversary!
I hope that no one else has posted this, but if you sign up for the Microsoft ExpertZone (http://expertzone.microsoft.com/) you are able to capitalize on some pretty nice deals. This site is for retail employees (Best Buy & Gamestop for sure), but I can't confirm if you can access it without being an employee of an authorized retail chain.

The short story is you take 10 minute quizzes and get points (100 per quiz) use the points + cash to buy Xbox games and accessories at a discount. the discount is greater depending on you status (newbie, veteran, or expert). Your status is determined by how many points you earned in the previous month. It takes a minimum of 1 month for veteran, and 2 months to achieve expert status, but I'll share some of the pricing available.

WIRELESS CONTROLLER BLACK
User Level Points Cash Required
Newbie 1000 Points $29.90
Veteran 750 Points $24.90
Expert 750 Points $19.90

XBOX 360 LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD CARD
Newbie 1000 Points $34.90
Veteran 750 Points $29.90
Expert 500 Points $24.90

XBOX 360 MESSENGER KIT
Newbie 1000 Points $24.90
Veteran 750 Points $19.90
Expert 500 Points $14.90

FORZA MOTORSPORT 3
Veteran 750 Points $23.90
Expert 500 Points $17.90

GEARS OF WAR 2 (GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)
Newbie 1000 Points $14.90
Veteran 750 Points $12.90
Expert 500 Points $9.90

HALO ODST
Veteran 750 Points $23.90
Expert 500 Points $17.90

There are lot more of these deals on there, just some examples of things I see people looking for a deal on regularly. If you work in retail, you should look into this for a good deal on a bunch of stuff.

I been doing this for over 6 years, I signed up when I worked at a authorized retailer, but I havent worked their for over 4 years and my account is still valid, BUT its not as easy to score deals as it was before, now you must remain active or you will drop a level.

They also raised the prices on MANY things. Games used to be $10 max now they can go up to $18 or $19, still not a bad deal I am just glad I got ODST and Forza 3 for $10 while I could.

The issue with posting these in deals is that are more restrictive than a normal deal of course. To me this is almost like a regional deal.

huh.... I wonder....
I was a memeber when I worked retail way back when it was called Microsoft Retail.
I wonder......

[quote name='negid']Do they actually call your store to vertify you work there?[/QUOTE]

about 2 months ago when I still worked at staples, they called my store manager to verify that I worked there. But it was the first time in the 3+ years i've been a member of the site, that they have ever called to verify I worked there.

I don't think this is the greatest site to put up this information, there is a thread going at topix.comtter, we don't need anymore spammers or potential spammers going there and messing it up.

And yes they do check and ask for a valid paystub to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back