Microsoft Gives Me a Broken-Ass Flash Cartoon for Christmas!

mykevermin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (97%)
I get an Xbox-related email this evening entitled "A Snowman Surprise From Xbox." If I click on a link, it takes me to a page that doesn't load, though from the looks of things it's supposed to be a flash page of some sort.

Could be something neat (a free XBLA code?), and could be something lame (something Viva Pinata related, perhaps?). Nevertheless, it's the first broken-ass gift I've received this year. Thanks, Microsoft!

Beat the snowman get 20% off Zune accessories at gamestop and free 3 day shipping when you buy a Zune. Code = Zune320

I thought it was interesting. Was kind of Viva Pinata I guess. Theres also a thing to get 2 free XBLA games when you register a 360. God Dammit. I just bought mine maybe a week ago and already registered it. Sons of Bitches.

[quote name='DeathDealer']I thought it was interesting. Was kind of Viva Pinata I guess. Theres also a thing to get 2 free XBLA games when you register a 360. God Dammit. I just bought mine maybe a week ago and already registered it. Sons of Bitches.[/QUOTE]

I've got a 360 that's like 5 months old I never registered...would that work?

[quote name='Roufuss']I've got a 360 that's like 5 months old I never registered...would that work?[/QUOTE]

I believe that if you sign up for Live that it automatically registers your console.

Here are the official rules for the XBLA points. Good deal if you have recently purchased a 360 and live account.

http://www.xbox360nextgennow.com/legal.html

Also, if anyone has an extra Robotron code they are willing to give up, let me know. Im sure I will be able to return the favor down the line but I keep getting UNO codes.

bread's done
Back