microsoft giving 1m of live due to error

overlordmike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
just got a email from Microsoft apologizing for there cloud storage having errors. looks like there giving out a month free of xbox live to all people affected. (note you had to be gold prior to have been effected by cloud being down)

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I read that as 1 m(inute) of live. I was thinking, "They really are cheap bastards."

I would love to see a screen cap of this email, I have had issues with this for 2 months and haven't recieved said e-mail yet. I could use that free month for sure.:cool:

Live message came over a week ago as well as an email. Got a second email yesterday. You only get the 1 month if you tried to access cloud saves when they were down for a day or two awhile back and its auto credited to your account, the email is just informing you it's been auto applied.

[quote name='thelurchreaper']There is no forum post there. I would love to know how to actually claim this...can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is. Are you logged in?

Its worth remembering its only people where were ACTUALLY AFFECTED between 12/28/12 and 12/30/12 not EVERYONE that used cloud saves

I didn't receive an email, but I did receive a message through LIVE. Here is the message, and before anyone gets excited, I've already used the code. I'm just posting it for reference.

c6e84cc2760511e2b4ea220.jpg

bread's done
Back