Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate - $59 (LEGAL COPY)

FSUddin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi,
I bit on a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Suite and decided that I want to stick with my older version.

If anyone wants to take this off my hands at cost, please let me know. I purchased this through an educational discount and paid $59 which is what I am asking.

In summary, for $59, you get the full version, 100% legal copy of MS Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 with Business Contacts Manager, and the original product key from Microsoft to install everything. This is NOT the trial version.

I will burn the files to a disk (I chose to download the program instead of getting the physical disc) and send it to you free of charge with the confirmation email I received from Microsoft. This email contains the product key to activate the program.

I have not installed or used the product key. The key is the ORIGINAL one sent to me from Microsoft.

I am willing to take Paypal, Check, MO, or equivalent in games for Wii or 360.

Please msg me if you have any questions or concerns. I have only done a few transactions through CAG, but I assure you I am an honest person. You can check my ebay profile by clicking the link below. My user name is FSUddin.

http://myworld.ebay.com/fsuddin/

Thanks for reading!

Didn't know this was in the wrong forum. Where should it go?

Thanks for the link to the CNET article. I know any student can go out and buy this themselves, but I was hoping someone who wanted to would take it off my hands instead since I don't want it.

FSuddin

is it the educational deal where yes u do buy it for only $59 but after a years it kicks you out? friend of mine bought an educational version of office like that, but after a yr he couldnt use it

Um, that really sucks. I have no indication of that from the info I poured over on the website before I bought it. It says the license is "perpetual" but, I am not sure if that has anything to do with your friend's situation. I know that doesn't help much, but maybe someone else reading this has a better idea.

FSUddin

[quote name='FSUddin']Hi,
I bit on a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Suite and decided that I want to stick with my older version.

If anyone wants to take this off my hands at cost, please let me know. I purchased this through an educational discount and paid $59 which is what I am asking.

In summary, for $59, you get the full version, 100% legal copy of MS Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 with Business Contacts Manager, and the original product key from Microsoft to install everything. This is NOT the trial version.

I will burn the files to a disk (I chose to download the program instead of getting the physical disc) and send it to you free of charge with the confirmation email I received from Microsoft. This email contains the product key to activate the program.

I have not installed or used the product key. The key is the ORIGINAL one sent to me from Microsoft.

I am willing to take Paypal, Check, MO, or equivalent in games for Wii or 360.

Please msg me if you have any questions or concerns. I have only done a few transactions through CAG, but I assure you I am an honest person. You can check my ebay profile by clicking the link below. My user name is FSUddin.

http://myworld.ebay.com/fsuddin/

Thanks for reading![/QUOTE]

www.openoffice.org

Good deal, but also take into consideration that you might be able to pick up Office 2007 for free at your school.

I know I can get copies of Vista/XP, and other software completely free by being a student. I was able to get Office 2003 for free a couple of years ago, so I don't see why 2007 wouldn't be available as well.

[quote name='yukine']Good deal, but also take into consideration that you might be able to pick up Office 2007 for free at your school.

I know I can get copies of Vista/XP, and other software completely free by being a student. I was able to get Office 2003 for free a couple of years ago, so I don't see why 2007 wouldn't be available as well.[/quote]
Office 2007 isn't available on my university's MSDNAA site, though Vista Business is. I'd imagine most universities aren't getting Office 07 for one reason or another...

[quote name='Optical']This is old... I posted this last Tuesday.[/quote]

you posted a way to obtain it by being a student, hes posting to SELL HIS copy. read topic right before u post

bread's done
Back