Microsoft Office 2007

[quote name='DrazenX']Any deals or any way i can get this as cheap as possible? 150 is wayyyy to much.[/quote]

Isn't that for the Student edition? You probably won't find it for much less than that as the full verison is like $350 or something.

Check your campus themselves -- back when I was in college (i.e. I finished my Masters in May) you could get for $35 a college version of MS Office that would only allow 2 installs. Then again -- that's I ever really needed.

OpenOffice.org is pretty good, BUT it's version of Excel is a little weak. I'm hoping for its graphing capacity to be upgraded in future versions of the software.

Check with your university (or if you have a friend who is a student/staff at one) and see if that school has an agreement with Microsoft. My school currently does and we are able to download Office 2007 for free or buy the disc for $30 (for a sealed CD packet, no official box).

[quote name='CombatCraig']And I agree...nothing Microsoft makes is worth paying over $50 for[/quote]

zuneeeeeeee

A lot of universities offer discounted software but few know about them.

At Texas A&M you can get Vista Ultimate for 20 bucks and Office 2007 Enterprise for 20 bucks.

I got my Office 2007 Professional along with my Vista Business absolutely free through that promotion Microsoft ran last December - Powered By You or something. :p

bread's done
Back