Microsoft Office Live Sweepstakes : $100K grandprize, Xbox 360, Zune, Software etc (U

[quote name='reicaden']aww, i missed this?! its over?! darn :([/quote]

Dont feel bad, I entered and I didn't get squat except spam from Microsoft :lol:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal United States residents 18 years or older, residing in the 50 United States (or District of Columbia) at time of entry. Sweepstakes end at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 11, 2008. Read the Official Rules and entry . Winners will be notified via e-mail and will have three days to claim daily and overall prize period prizes.

so if the sweepstake ends in May... i can still enter, no?

Odd that the page has no mention of a contest, sweepstakes though...like, at all. O-o

Got some of that free soda too:
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected, subject to verification, as a Daily Prize Winner in the Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation! To claim your prize, you must respond and accept your prize WITHIN 72 HOURS. If you have won multiple daily prizes, you will receive one email for each daily prize won.
The Daily Prize is: One (1) 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Daily prize to be awarded in the form of a product coupon good for one (1) free 12 pack of 12 ounce cans of Diet Pepsi MAX. Coupon may be redeemed at participating U.S. retailers. Coupon expires July 31, 2008. (Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $3.50 each).

Cool. I forgot about this.. and I'm still not sure how it works. So one entry accounts for all the prize periods? And is it once you win, you can't win again or what? =p

I just fucking WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Microsoft Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes

This is an official Microsoft Office Live Workspace communication, click this link for official rules.

You are receiving this email as a participant in the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. By signing up for an Office Live Workspace account at OfficeLive.com, you were automatically entered into the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. Click here if you would prefer to opt-out of the sweepstakes.

To ensure that you properly receive future notifications, please mark this address as safe in your e-mail program.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected, subject to verification, as an Overall Prize Period Prize Winner in the Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation! To claim your prize, you must respond and accept your prize WITHIN 72 HOURS.

The Overall Prize Period Prize is: One (1) Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Elite Console

To claim your prize, you (or your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your state of residence) are required to visit the following URL WITHIN 72 HOURS from the time this e-mail notification was sent to formally claim and accept the prize won and provide your required personal information needed for prize fulfillment.

(Edit: I deleted the claim prize link; this is the place where the link is)

Failure to claim prize in the time specified by the Sponsor will result in the prize being forfeited. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your prize acceptance was successful. Assuming your eligibility is verified at this time, the prize will be shipped to your mailing address in approximately 1-3 weeks.

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Office Live Workspace.

[quote name='winterice']I just fucking WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Microsoft Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes

This is an official Microsoft Office Live Workspace communication, click this link for official rules.

You are receiving this email as a participant in the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. By signing up for an Office Live Workspace account at OfficeLive.com, you were automatically entered into the Office Live Workspace Sweepstakes. Click here if you would prefer to opt-out of the sweepstakes.

To ensure that you properly receive future notifications, please mark this address as safe in your e-mail program.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected, subject to verification, as an Overall Prize Period Prize Winner in the Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation! To claim your prize, you must respond and accept your prize WITHIN 72 HOURS.

The Overall Prize Period Prize is: One (1) Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Elite Console

To claim your prize, you (or your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your state of residence) are required to visit the following URL WITHIN 72 HOURS from the time this e-mail notification was sent to formally claim and accept the prize won and provide your required personal information needed for prize fulfillment.

(Edit: I deleted the claim prize link; this is the place where the link is)

Failure to claim prize in the time specified by the Sponsor will result in the prize being forfeited. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your prize acceptance was successful. Assuming your eligibility is verified at this time, the prize will be shipped to your mailing address in approximately 1-3 weeks.

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Office Live Workspace.[/quote]

Congrats!!!!! Hopefully i'll win something soon.

Not trying to derail but there are no less than 5 awesome avatars in this thread. At first I thought "rofl a Franklin avatar" but then just below is freaking Bebop, then cobra commander.

Man, I need a hobby.

I won, what a surprise, first time I have ever won anything!

The Overall Prize Period Prize is: One (1) Expedia® Hotel and Package Coupon and one (1) $50 Gift Card intended for use for hotel taxes, fees, charges and surcharges.

I had good hopes for this because it there seems to be a lot of nice prizes and stuff, but I ended up not winning anything. As always.

My prize finally came in today. Took 4 weeks to get.

360elite3px3.jpg

[quote name='winterice']My prize finally came in today. Took 4 weeks to get.

360elite3px3.jpg
[/quote]

congrats man.

And yes I won a 12 pack of pepsi :D

So going through the whole set of posts looks we as CAG won:

1 expedia hotel package
1 xbox 360 elite
1 microsoft windows vista
4 12 packs of pepsi.

So, I won a cellphone in this contest. The Samsung Blackjack 2. I'm not really sure what to do with it (I don't use AT&T cellular) -- I can't sell it on Amazon, and I don't really want to deal with EBay. Any suggestions and/or interesting offers?

[quote name='danhoo']So, I won a cellphone in this contest. The Samsung Blackjack 2. I'm not really sure what to do with it (I don't use AT&T cellular) -- I can't sell it on Amazon, and I don't really want to deal with EBay. Any suggestions and/or interesting offers?[/quote]
You could probably find some friends at your school/work who have at&t.
I would offer to buy it, but I don't really have anything to offer for it...
And if you can't find any friends, just have a giveaway here :cool:

LOL. Prizes awarded long ago looking at this page. Someone get me a sock full of E.T. games....we gotta teach the newb a lesson

Thanks for letting me know before I signed up. It looks like some people weren't as fortunate and entered the contest thinking it was still going on. I'll go get the shovel.....

bread's done
Back