Microsoft Online Store 4gb Xbox $149 still to 11/28 Combine with used 120gb 9$ HD

FuzyBaffy

CAGiversary!
A friend just asked me for a good Xbox deal today didnt' see this deal posted on the 4gb one. Found the info on slickdeals may be of use to someone here.

XBox 4gb 149.99

That isn't listed on their site when you browse under consoles but if you use the link it shows up. All the other MS stuff is still on sale just that link doesn't show anywhere I could see.

Nice to combine with a Microcenter 9$ 120 gig hd either just flopping around with a cable or in a 6$ Enclosure from amazon.
Hard Disk Drive Case Enclosure for Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive

Here is a link to the 120gb drives, it is refirb of course. $You need to go to a store to pick it up today is the last day I think. $They had them last year for 20 or 25? $I got one then and has been working well for me.
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0350552

Other Deals:

Kinnect is 70$ used so this is a better deal at 100$ off retail.
4gb with Kinnect a better deal at 199.99

250 gb with Halo and games NO kinnct. 199.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BiggNick']I'm not seeing either console in stock...? Just the 4GB Kinect unit.[/QUOTE]

They go in and out of stock all day. Friend bought and got confirmation 4gb xbox at 3pm EST. Just check back in awhile.

[quote name='DJP519']Got a link to this alleged $9 hard drive at Microcenter?[/QUOTE]

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0350552

Here is a link the alleged 120gb drives, it is refirb of course. You need to go to a store to pick it up today is the last day I think. They had them last year for 20 or 25? I got one then and has been working well for me.

I just assumed you would google it. It is at microcenter it isn't secret it's the only one they sell.

[quote name='topplehat']Hard to find technical details on that enclosure. I have a 2.5 inch 160gb drive lying around, would that work?[/QUOTE]

You need a xbox 360 microsoft drive, not a generic one. MS have put a serial number and some encryption on it to only work with MS drives. That is why I posted the blurb about getting a 120 gig MS 360 refirb hd from Mircorcenter.

You would take the old 120 gig drive out of the larger older case (with a torx screwdriver) and put the drive in the slim HD amazon enclosure

Or you could just get an connector adapter and forget about the slim case.

I did a search on Microcenter's website, and didn't find it. The only refurb it found was the 250GB for $59.99. Probably because the 120GB is out of stock at my local store, thus, was omitted from their search results. Fair enough.

bread's done
Back