Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='andrewdezzy']if you purchase a game or something with your other account will you be able to play it with your main?[/QUOTE]
Yes. The purchase is tied to the console, so any account on the console that bought an XBLA game will be able to play it.
[quote name='sir-fly']why not use your real account? if microsoft does anything it will be a console ban[/QUOTE]

Probably hit the 10,000 point limit. And no, Microsoft will not ban you.

I've seen a ton of these exploits and there is never repercussions.

[quote name='zewone']Yes. The purchase is tied to the console, so any account on the console that bought an XBLA game will be able to play it.

Probably hit the 10,000 point limit. And no, Microsoft will not ban you.

I've seen a ton of these exploits and there is never repercussions.[/QUOTE]

After refreshing myself on the XBL ToS (section 13), it sounds like the worst they would do is reverse the promotional credits and restrict your ability to buy and use points.

I didn't partake in the Bing Rewards 'exploit' that keeps coming up but if credits weren't reversed then... I just don't know. Wait and see I guess.

[quote name='Wrong']If you want to blame anyone for killing this, I nominate this guy.[/QUOTE]

I bet this dude hasn't slept last few days.

''Quantity:More than 10 available''

-_-

[quote name='andrewdezzy']if you purchase a game or something with your other account will you be able to play it with your main?[/QUOTE]
Games yes, something like DLC not so much. Unless it's something like DLC music for Dance Central for example, the main profile the DLC were bought and dled on has to be signed on and other profiles on that console can play them too.

[quote name='D0RC']Games yes, something like DLC not so much. Unless it's something like DLC music for Dance Central for example, the main profile the DLC were bought and dled on has to be signed on and other profiles on that console can play them too.[/QUOTE]
Oh?... Hrm, I bought two DLC yesterday. (Cheap 80 MSP stuff) on an alternate acct

I'm jealous... but happy for everyone who had success here.

You can't win 'em all, and I'm thankful for what I have been fortunate enough to score... so it's all good.

CONGRATS!

I don't understand how any of those who exploited the glitch can have a thread open in the "trade" forum.

Those of you who recall the events of 3/10/10 with the Netflix/1-month Xbox LIVE Gold "trial". People were generating codes and immediately stacking (up to 36 mos.) them on their accounts while others were selling them right away in the other sections of the forum. Those threads were removed.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I don't understand how any of those who exploited the glitch can have a thread open in the "trade" forum.

Those of you who recall the events of 3/10/10 with the Netflix/1-month Xbox LIVE Gold "trial". People were generating codes and immediately stacking (up to 36 mos.) them on their accounts while others were selling them right away in the other sections of the forum. Those threads were removed.[/QUOTE]

If you feel that strongly about it, PM a mod and ask if they're OK to sell. I only see a few people trying to trade these codes and none of them look like rampant abusers.

I just tried it and didn't win anything, so I am not sure if it's due to luck or them running out of codes.
I wish I knew about it yesterday, but oh well!!

I strongly believe that if there is a ms point stock it will be renewed by the 1st of the next month. Cross your fingers and we may have another chance to abuse this promotion.

I only won 160mp once and that was it. Tried playing everyday and no luck. Damn all of you taking the points! Oh well. Just happy to at least win something. Congrats to those who won a lot. XD

[quote name='USD']Even with all these points im hesitant to buy anything.[/QUOTE]

I will buy Fez on Friday.:p MS never ban for this type exploits.

[quote name='Sath666']I will buy Fez on Friday.:p MS never ban for this type exploits.[/QUOTE]I know that. But still, I was a little worried. Tell us how fez is when you get it.

[quote name='Sath666']I bet this dude hasn't slept last few days.

''Quantity:More than 10 available''

-_-[/QUOTE]

that comes out to around the same amount I got and It only took me 6-8 hours or so by hand, not with a bot. Pretty simple and quick actually.

"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

That's what I've been getting when trying to enter codes since yesterday. Is that just because I hit the daily limit?

[quote name='Luchalma']"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

That's what I've been getting when trying to enter codes since yesterday. Is that just because I hit the daily limit?[/QUOTE]

Yep. The same codes will work on another gamertag. ;)

[quote name='Luchalma']"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

That's what I've been getting when trying to enter codes since yesterday. Is that just because I hit the daily limit?[/QUOTE]
send me a code and lets find out

[quote name='rpmboy']I just got home. Did this die today?[/QUOTE]
been dead since yesterday when all of the hoarders got the codes I tried today and tried about an hour ago and nathan

[quote name='GUNNM']send me a code and lets find out[/QUOTE]

I'll send them all to you and you can check them one by o-heywaitaminute.

I hate to break it to you, but you've hit the "account limit". You won't be able to apply any more promotional MSP codes to that account. I've hit the limit on my account(s) 3 months ago and I still cannot apply any more bing codes to them. Regular retail codes don't have any issues though. Just apply those codes to a silver account you create on your console and you should be ok.

[quote name='ooga']I hate to break it to you, but you've hit the "account limit". You won't be able to apply any more promotional MSP codes to that account. I've hit the limit on my account(s) 3 months ago and I still cannot apply any more bing codes to them. Regular retail codes don't have any issues though. Just apply those codes to a silver account you create on your console and you should be ok.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know such a thing existed. Sucks, but can't complain too much.

[quote name='ooga']I hate to break it to you, but you've hit the "account limit". You won't be able to apply any more promotional MSP codes to that account. I've hit the limit on my account(s) 3 months ago and I still cannot apply any more bing codes to them. Regular retail codes don't have any issues though. Just apply those codes to a silver account you create on your console and you should be ok.[/QUOTE]

Same here, cannot redeem bing points on my main gamertag anymore, but the codes from this promo worked like a charm. I was surprised actually. :)

I believe you can only win once. Anymore more attempts, even at a later date will result in failures.
(made multiple accounts and after day 1, never won again)

[quote name='ooga']I hate to break it to you, but you've hit the "account limit". You won't be able to apply any more promotional MSP codes to that account. I've hit the limit on my account(s) 3 months ago and I still cannot apply any more bing codes to them. Regular retail codes don't have any issues though. Just apply those codes to a silver account you create on your console and you should be ok.[/QUOTE]how do you know of this "account limit"?

[quote name='hurricanewilky']how do you know of this "account limit"?[/QUOTE]

I have 6 account that capped at 10k. I called Microsoft an they were clueless at first then they pretty much confirmed the cap.

[quote name='ooga']I have 6 account that capped at 10k. I called Microsoft an they were clueless at first then they pretty much confirmed the cap.[/QUOTE]
aahhh that sucks, I kept getting "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later." message to .I was hoping it was just a daily limit. :(

to all those hitting the cap, I'll gladly take your burden off your shoulders for you. All those points you cant use must be awfully heavy ;)

I really do hate the people with over 10k points from this, especially the people selling them for cash. And all I wanted was to get Skullgirls a little cheaper.

I can't seem to win anymore. The first day I was hitting on most my accounts, but after that nothing. Just tried all my accounts and tried making a new one, all losers. So sad. Haahaa yeah I agree with the other poster I will gladly take points off the hands of those that hit the cap.

To any and all that hit the cap on their wins, I will be more than willing to take some points from you all as I have won 320MSP playing this from my 2 accounts.

Was hoping to win points everyday til the contest end since this was the only contest from Microsoft I actually won something. But since that seems to not be the case anymore, and and all excess points given away will be used for games and other fun stuff.

Hope able to win again before this thing comes to an end. Thanks.

[quote name='Gojtron']I really do hate the people with over 10k points from this, especially the people selling them for cash. And all I wanted was to get Skullgirls a little cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you should start a revolt against capitalism. That's your real enemy.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']To any and all that hit the cap on their wins, I will be more than willing to take some points from you [/QUOTE]

You know, this was funny the first time someone suggested it. By the third time....not so much! ;)

bread's done
Back