Microsoft points cards

also, if you buy a game or charge n play or whatever and get 2 points cards and two coupons, they will ring through for free.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']^^1600 ms points with purchase of any game at Target. Doesn't have to be actual Xbox 360 hardware.[/QUOTE]

Do we have scans/ads/any proof of this? I don't see it at all in the other forum.

[quote name='The Color Chris']is that ad or coupon still around or any good?[/QUOTE]

i used it today on a $15 clearance title. got my points card free. took the game to gamestop and got the $20 bump.

the coupon expired xmas eve. it still works in their system.

also, if you buy one game i know you can get 2 cards if they scan two coupons al on the same transaction.
basically, if the system sees a qualifying product like a 360 game it will adjust the price of one card for every coupon that is scanned.

Cards are usually sold at their full retail price, many retailers sell pre-paid cards with a value of 1,600 Microsoft Points. Video game retailers may also sell cards with a value of 4,000 points for $49.99, again at essential parity with online pricing.

[quote name='Gamer_4_life']Cards are usually sold at their full retail price, many retailers sell pre-paid cards with a value of 1,600 Microsoft Points. Video game retailers may also sell cards with a value of 4,000 points for $49.99, again at essential parity with online pricing.[/QUOTE]

what kind of post is that?

bread's done
Back