Microsoft Points?

I too got them for sgt. Peppers! I got them from ebay. U can get an account of 5000 points for 25 bucks. Just type in 5000 points. There should be a classified ad for 22 bucks. It says 22 but when u buy them, their 25. Great deal tho.

^those accounts are likely to be associated with fraudulent activity (i.e. stolen credit cards used to buy points).

If you guys are looking for a safer alternative, I have a 1600 point code for $17 paypal.

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']I too got them for sgt. Peppers! I got them from ebay. U can get an account of 5000 points for 25 bucks. Just type in 5000 points. There should be a classified ad for 22 bucks. It says 22 but when u buy them, their 25. Great deal tho.[/QUOTE]

NEVER do this because it is 100% guaranteed stolen. The only way you can get 5000 Microsoft Points is directly on the Xbox 360 through a credit card purchase (5000 x 1.25 = $62.50). I read the ad you are referring to (or a similar seller) and they say they send you a gamertag with the points on it (meaning you're getting points from either a stolen credit card or stolen gamertag that had a credit card on it).

There is a risk of a console ban for using these (especially in the case of stolen gamertag as the owner will report the unauthorized charges, etc) on top of the obvious illegality.

I learned about the console bans from a trading forum that I am part of (people were mad at a similar seller for the bans). Just letting you know, and hopefully you don't get banned if you didn't know they were illegal.

----

With all of that said, my website is launching again with 4000 Microsoft Points for $40 which isn't the awesome price it used to be but still a deal. I haven't acquired permission to advertise (nor do I think it will be granted if I do) so ask around for the name. I'm sure others can post the name but since I have a direct interest, it would be advertising if I did (even if it is the best [legitimate] price :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Even on ebay all the buy it now 1600 ms point cards are going for over MSRP. Anybody have any legit deals for these? I want to get Shadow Complex but I'm damn cheap.

bread's done
Back