Microsoft Racing Wheel for 360 - $45.96 B&M on Clearance at CircuitCity

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I don't know if this has been posted yet but CC has the Microsoft Racing Wheels on Clearance for $45.96(down from $129.99). I've heard it's a great wheel so it's definitely a worthwhile price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see it anywhere on the site but I will definitely check the store.

I really didn't like one when I had paid full price but I might get to like it at that price.

Not available online it seems -- if anyone sees an extra in store I would most likely be interested in one depending on shipping.

Good Price if you didnt snag one from the target on clearance, I just got mine yesterday from the target clearance for $24.99.

what? the auction has not ended yet!!!!!!!!![quote name='fun4uoc']Here is an ebay link. $46.00 with free shipping.

Code:
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZMicrosoftQ20RacingQ20WheelsQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

36d7534290610d9b7e9abed244dd2f28.jpg
[/quote]

Just picked one up in NYC. Rang up at 45.96. Thanks OP. I had been looking for a deal on this since no Target around me still had it for $25.

[quote name='J7.']What do you need to do about the problem with it catching on fire?[/QUOTE]

that was only the first release of the wheel (the one with the free copy of PGR3). And it was pretty rare for it to catch fire.

The ones with the Forza demo are safe though

[quote name='fart_bubble']that was only the first release of the wheel (the one with the free copy of PGR3). And it was pretty rare for it to catch fire.

The ones with the Forza demo are safe though[/quote]
What if CC only has the old one though?

I was going to mention this but the clearance one is the "2nd edition" wheel. It comes in a box instead of a box/blister plastic combo and it has a Forza 2 demo instead of the full PGR3 game. I don't know how much the PGR3 version would be since that was discontinued loooooong ago.

Checked the two CCs near me...nothing :(

Do any other stores have this for cheap besides CC/Target? I really have been wanting one of these for a while...

I have looked in San Diego and have found nothing. If anyone in the San Diego area knows or has one for cheap on sale hit me up.

bread's done
Back