Microsoft Server 2008 R2 : Compose a Haiku and win

EdRyder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Get your Haiku on and win.

Prize: Sony Bravia XBR 52” LCD HDTV, Sony Bravia Home Theater system with Blu-ray disc player. Whalen 3-in-1 TV Stand. Xbox 360 Elite Video Game Entertainment System, and installation

: Entry must not exceed 140 characters and must capture the benefits of Windows Server 2008 R2. Traditional Haiku format (5-7-5 syllables) is encouraged, but not required. Enter via the form or enter on twitter by following #R2haiku and posting your haiku to #R2haiku. Each entry must be unique.
You may enter a new Haiku every day untill Friday January 15th

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Can you tell me what MS Server 2008 R2 is so I can BS some haikus? :p[/QUOTE]

Theres a lil e-book pdf at the bottom of the page on the right that will tell you all about R2

[quote name='Brownjohn']Am I the only one that thinks its funny that Microsoft is giving away a Sony TV?[/QUOTE]

I actually just said this exact same thing to my wife. :lol:

Also, I don't think the "most votes" sort is working properly.

Thanks, OP! Here's my entry, in case anyone is curious:

PowerShell! BranchCache!
Melancholy Snow Leopard,
You do not have these.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jerry-kun']You guys know you can enter as many haikus as you'd like as long as they are significantly different from one another, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they only count one per day as an entry:

[quote name='https://www.r2haiku.com/Home/Rules']Limit one (1) entry per person per day. To qualify, all entries must be substantially unique from previous entries you’ve submitted.
We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason.
We will automatically disqualify:

• Any incomplete or illegible entry; and
  • Any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit described above.
[/QUOTE]

Are any other CAGs in the finals for this contest? If not, can you help me win? :D Mine is:

Eats scripts for breakfast
Web applications abound
Even PHP

If anyone else is in there, let me know and we'll swap votes.

Hyper-V Support
MS still won't take my cash
I just want the prize!

Ok, actually it was...

Straight from an admin
Hello to DirectAccess
Goodbye VPN

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Are any other CAGs in the finals for this contest? If not, can you help me win? :D Mine is:

Eats scripts for breakfast
Web applications abound
Even PHP

If anyone else is in there, let me know and we'll swap votes.[/QUOTE]

If there are no other CAGs in the finals, then you've definitely got my vote, Jerry-kun!

Guess there's not - time to begin the campaign for more votes!

I currenty have an Xbox 360 Arcade - your votes could win me an Elite!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back