Microsoft Store - Half Off Select Games

Whoa. Far from deals. Publisher sites are always deluded into thinking their old games are still worth MSRP... even 50% off MSRP is too much for most of those.

They haven't been halved yet but there are some decent deals for brand new (when/if they're halved).

Some of these are pretty good... DJ Hero for $50 is a pretty good price, for instance. Not getting anything, but I'm sure someone can find some good stuff in here.

I tried adding an item to the cart and the price didn't change at all. Not sure where the deal is here. Never mind, you have to enter this coupon code:

CLR-MSFT-Games-50%

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YodaEXE']How did you hear about this deal? Are you sure there is one?[/QUOTE]
1. Twitter
2. There was a big banner on the page that said 50% off
3.[quote name='"bojay1997"']Never mind, you have to enter this coupon code:

CLR-MSFT-Games-50% [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Young Deezy']hahahahahah Guitar Hero Wireless guitar is $70

rofl omfg microsoft needs to wake the fuck up[/QUOTE]

It comes down to 35 which isn't terrible.

It seems like they're only giving out the deal for limited quantities of the items. It worked for me with Battlefield: Bad Company and Assassin's Creed, but not Lego Star Wars.

BTW, thanks OP!

Oh well, kinda wanted Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, but the coupon didn't work. Really didn't need to buy anything else anyway, have a backlog a mile long.

the prices are insulting esp Dead Space and Bioshock 1 at $30. Can't remember the last time they were that high at any retailer.

DJ Hero, Mercs 2, Ghostbusters and Bad Co 1 ring up to $90 after tax and shipping which I'm strongly debating. May hold off on DJ Hero since the 2nd one is probably not far off. So $37 for 3 games that retail for $20 a pop ain't bad. I mean at GS I could probably get the price down so something similar with B2G1+EDGE or doing 3 separate orders and using $10 credit on each but since GS stopped saying they'll include original box/manual I've been straying from buying used.

Def not awful in all cases.

bread's done
Back