Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my RE6 on release day. Got the email with my codes for MSP and the $10 coupon on Thursday. Lack of communication was my main complaint with my first MS store order.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']It's working for Black Ops 2!! finally

edit: .....but newegg has it for $47.99 hmm[/QUOTE]

WooHoo! Ordered with my $10 coupon from FIFA 13. I got FIFA 13 on launch day and my codes a day after. I hope they deliver again and I don't have to go through some trouble like most of you guys seem to be going through.

[quote name='Sutarion']Just got a cancellation notice for Just Dance 4. Reason was "Other". Anyone else get that?[/QUOTE]

Same here. I might call them up later since I used my $10 voucher.

[quote name='Sutarion']Just got a cancellation notice for Just Dance 4. Reason was "Other". Anyone else get that?[/QUOTE]

Same, for Dishonored, though. Pretty mad, pre-ordering elsewhere immediately.

I just got the cancellation email for Just Dance 4 too with the same reason. I'm attempting to deal with Live Chat now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the cancellation email for Just Dance 4 as well. Good thing for me though because I was considering cancelling, but didn't want to go through all the hassles just to do it.

Just got emails for Just Dance 4 and Fable, same as other folks. Trying online chat. Both games still listed with same offers online too.

[quote name='draxxlith']Since I am stuck at work, and it won't work, I would greatly appreciate hearing the results of the live chat.[/QUOTE]

This.

I also got the cancellation for Just Dance 4 as well as my friend.

Support gives the helpful "Sorry for this, but this is an unknown issue for us at the moment. we are currently escalating this cases in our higher department and expect an update via email in 24-48 hours." and "Our department is currently working on this issue as of the moment. We will contact you via email in 24-48 hours for this issue. Our department is currently working on this said issue." It's like they took a line from every BS answer in their support matrix.

Just got one for Fable the Journey. I'm on the phone with customer service as I'm typing this and the guy is literally terrible. He has asked me dozens of totally unrelated questions and he thinks the card was declined which is BS since the autho is appearing on my credit card account and my bank shows it as valid and they said there are no issues with my card.

[quote name='howard']Support gives the helpful "Sorry for this, but this is an unknown issue for us at the moment. we are currently escalating this cases in our higher department and expect an update via email in 24-48 hours." It's like they took a line from every BS answer in their support matrix.[/QUOTE]
Got the same response. But given the pre-order offers, it's unclear what will happen to them if the orders are actually cancelled.

[quote name='splintercell']Just got emails for Just Dance 4 and Fable, same as other folks. Trying online chat. Both games still listed with same offers online too.[/QUOTE]

they're all listed as out of stock.. but I placed my order over a month ago and it was still canceled

I just received a cancellation as well. I'm hoping I can get this resolved. Hopefully my Dance Central 3 pre-order doesn't get cancelled too!

I was told to wait for "an update" on the situation, they want me to wait 24 to 48 hours. I am in utter disbelief. They are also told me that they don't know if they will ship me the game even though my order is supposedly "cancelled". The person I was talking to wasn't much of a help but it seems I will have to buy Dishonored elsewhere.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']they're all listed as out of stock.. but I placed my order over a month ago and it was still canceled[/QUOTE]
At least right now, Fable is still available to be added to a cart.

My order for Dishonored was cancelled also! Just got off live chat with microsoft. I was told their system still shows my order as active so I will need to call their 1800 # for help!

I also got the same problem.. I called customer service they told me the order is still in process.. he doesn't believe me that it says canceled on the website and that I also received a cancellation email.

Customer service tried to get me to give them my credit card info again so they could manually do an order. I refused. Apparently my card wasn't just authorized, but it was charged as well. I am going to call my credit card company. This is really ridiculous.

Got a cancellation as well for Dishonored. Customer service was less than helpful. A lot of I am sorries without any effort to correct the problem. Seems they exceeded their preorder allocation, I like finding out the day before it is to be released. Hopefully I can still take advantage of Neweggs preorder offer.

I'm going to try calling MS but I just checked with my credit card company. They did an authorization yesterday, and today for the full amount, and I had plenty of available credit so they can't use that as an excuse.

My only guess is that because today is Columbus Day they weren't able to process (ship) the orders so the computer generated a cancellation email. I say this because it shows that the order is processing on their end. Either way I want my money back.

was anyone's order not canceled? or is this for everyone. If everyone's was then there is still a chance it will go through.. if some people didn't get canceled then there isn't really a chance of the canceled ones going through

Just received a cancellation notice for Fable. I am not going to bother calling them and dealing with clueless CSRs; the authorization is still on my card, if it goes through as a charge and I don't receive the game, I will just file a chargeback, and pick the game up down the line when it drops in price. Either way, this kind of 11th hour, unexplainable mass cancellation is pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='kill3r7']My only guess is that because today is Columbus Day they weren't able to process (ship) the orders so the computer generated a cancellation email. I say this because it shows that the order is processing on their end. Either way I want my money back.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense because it's not a holiday for UPS or FedEx and magically, every game listed for the promo is all of a sudden out of stock today, even games that don't release for several weeks and which were in stock last night. Something much bigger has obviously happened.

[quote name='sengar']Just received a cancellation notice for Fable. I am not going to bother calling them and dealing with clueless CSRs; the authorization is still on my card, if it goes through as a charge and I don't receive the game, I will just file a chargeback, and pick the game up down the line when it drops in price. Either way, this kind of 11th hour, unexplainable mass cancellation is pretty ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest everyone calling them and making them waste resources on CSRs to punish them for doing this so they will think twice about doing it again

[quote name='bojay1997']magically, every game listed for the promo is all of a sudden out of stock today, even games that don't release for several weeks and which were in stock last night. Something much bigger has obviously happened.[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you are seeing, but I still see most of the games with the promo as available for pre-order. NFS, JD4, and Dishonored are OOS, for example, but even this week's Fable the Journey is still available.

Same with me for Fable. I'm on the phone now. I hung up on the first guy case he just kept saying i must not have the money which was BS because it's pending on my bank account.

Last year we had very good luck with Microsoft Store's Black Friday sale. We only waited for 15 minutes, they had plenty of copies of each game and we picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations for $28 and a couple of Kinect games for $15. It was also 15% off the whole thing because my girlfriend bought an Xbox 360 for her family.

So when it comes to any Microsoft store stuff, I'm hoping they do that again.

I came here to see if anyone else's order was cancelled too and it looks like the thread already blew up in the last hour. Hopefully MS fixes all these orders due to all the complaints and offers some additional compensation.

My order is still standing as of this post. I ordered both Fable the Journey and Just Dance 4 from them. I was charged yesterday for both games separately even though they are in one order.

Same here. Got Fable and Dishonored canceled. Lost a 10 dollar promo voucher on Fable. Called support, all she did was apologize that it was canceled. Told her to talk to her supervisor and get back with me for some "compensation". I would be happy to get my 10 dollar promo voucher at this point.

I guess when something sounds too good to be true...

Having Dishonored pre-ordered for a month must not be enough notice for Microsoft store. Thanks guys!

[quote name='johaas']I guess when something sounds too good to be true...

Having Dishonored pre-ordered for a month must not be enough notice for Microsoft store. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

I know right....

Well it went okay for the first preorders (Borderland 2 and NBA 2k13). Got the game on release date and got my codes the following day.

[quote name='bzchanboy']My order is still standing as of this post. I ordered both Fable the Journey and Just Dance 4 from them. I was charged yesterday for both games separately even though they are in one order.[/QUOTE]

how long ago did you preorder? Maybe the system only screwed up for us that preordered a month in advance

My preorders for borderlands 2 and resident evil went through fine.. but I ordered them all on the same date.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']how long ago did you preorder? Maybe the system only screwed up for us that preordered a month in advance.[/QUOTE]

I placed my order on 9/24/12, I also used a promotional credit I had.

[quote name='bzchanboy']I placed my order on 9/24/12, I also used a promotional credit I had.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 11th and got canceled >.>

[quote name='ShinHwaSM']I ordered on the 11th and got canceled >.>[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered on the the 16th and also had my order canceled.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']how long ago did you preorder? Maybe the system only screwed up for us that preordered a month in advance

My preorders for borderlands 2 and resident evil went through fine.. but I ordered them all on the same date.[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered the first day the deal was announced.

Psh, and everyone says Micro$oft loves money. I'm trying to give them some of mine but they won't take it.

I just called, and was told 'the problem is that it is out of stock' even though I ordered back on Sept 13th. A pending charge made it to my card, but I am assured 'it has been dropped'. So, it seems that they had no idea how many copies they had, but had no problems hanging on to my order in the mean time. Hopefully the rest of you will have better luck, but for those of us who ordered Dishonored in the last month, it looks like the next best deal is KMart with a $15 gaming coupon, going on all this week.

Dishonored

Has anyone else had their copy
cancelled? I called Microsoft Store, and it sounds
like a common problem.

I hope that they properly
re-instate my order.

I just hope that they send me
my points.

bread's done
Back