Microsoft Store Seattle/Bellevue -20% off any 1 item (BIG YMMV)

ryamkajr

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up to people in the Seattle metro area. I know of at least 4 people (myself included) who have received direct mailers via snail mail advertising the new Microsoft store in Bellevue. The mailer comes with a laminated card (with promo code) that is good for 20% off any 1 item, no restrictions.

The cards started showing up on Tues; mine showed up on Wednesday.

I have no idea what the criteria was to get on the mailing list. Of the four I know who have received the cards, I am the only one that has been to the store, and I did not sign up for any mail alerts there.

Interesting! I live in Kent, and I kind of wish there were a Microsoft Store at Southcenter (screw calling it "Westfield Center"; sounds like Westlake Center! :D OG Washingtonians FTW, amirite?!). Erm, anyway, what kind of stuff do they offer there?

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Interesting! I live in Kent, and I kind of wish there were a Microsoft Store at Southcenter (screw calling it "Westfield Center"; sounds like Westlake Center! :D OG Washingtonians FTW, amirite?!). Erm, anyway, what kind of stuff do they offer there?[/QUOTE]

Puwahah. I know exactly how you feel. Who calls it Westfield Center anyway...? @.@
Forever and always it will be called SouthCenter.

Anyways, the MS store has tons of stuff. I went to the one at Bellevue Square a while ago and they had the new windows phones, bunch of laptops, bunch of desktop computers, Xboxes, Kinects, and Xbox games and accessories as well. They also had Xboxes set up so you can play Kinect or w/e other game you wanted to play. It's pretty neat. There was like an arcade corner for the Xbox and Kinect too hahah.

Pretty much the full gamut of MS stuff:
Win 7 phones
operating systems/apps (PC)
Xbox games/systems/accessories (incl Kinect)
Hardware (MS keyboards/mice)
Zune
THey have a full range of PCs,laptops, pads, devices as well

It is a neat store, but pretty much everything is MSRP (re: "full price") as Microsoft will not compete against all of its vendors.

You can get pretty much everything online for much cheaper, plus no local sales tax. But it is a good place for checking out stuff hands-on before purchase.

That being said, I got a Kinect for 20% off. So I am very happy.

Thanks for the store details, folks! I'll probably still stop by one day. I almost did last month but I was in a rush to run another errand.

oo I hope i get one. A WP7 sounds very enticing as I need one for XNA development (I don't have AT&T so i can't get a good deal on it)

bread's done
Back