Microsoft Store; State of Decay Xbox One $15, and why we can't get it!

jdmsoldier

CAGiversary!
I have been checking the ms site to pre order state of decay for x1, which is suppose to be released on 4-28-15 for $29.99, but the ms store has it up for $59.99 with a release date of 12-31-15.

There is a pre-order promotion on xbox live rewards for 15,000 reward credits for pre-ordering a game, which would make this $14.99, and there is also suppose to be a 33% discount if you own the 360 version, but that 33% discount won't apply until the game is released so it can't be stacked.

I talked to two service reps and they said it is worth $59.99 and the release date IS 12-31-2015 and that they couldn't make any adjustments.

After she said that I just closed the window cause no sense in arguing. I took a screenshot but ca't upload it right now.

So what can we do about this?

"State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition releases for Xbox One digitally and at retail on April 28, 2015 worldwide. State of Decay Xbox 360 owners will receive a 33 percent discount on State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition when purchased through the Xbox Games Store till June 30, 2015.

The discount should only apply to the digital copy purchased off of the Xbox Live Marketplace, and not from the Microsoft Store.

Source: http://news.xbox.com/2015/02/games-state-of-decay-panic-in-london?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

bread's done
Back