Microsoft Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit - $25 - refurb

the_grimace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
DEAL LIVE AGAIN! $25

dont know if ebay auctions go here, but theres over 100 available and i just got mine today and it was in great condition, like new. so i figured i would post it here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260409574976&viewitem=&salenotsupported

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220400512376&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Ordered one a few days ago, and it came today in perfect, working condition. Thought i would share the find, since theres over 100 available.

also, it came extremely well packaged and via priority mail. Took 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody else got one from this seller? This does sound too good to be true if in fact the controller and charger come almost brand new.

Just about to buy a play and charge kit for $20 at BB .. but add a controller for $5 more, who cares if its refurbed. Usually eBay refurbish stores wont sell you junk items and just every item I bought was in great "almost new" condition. ^_^

Ordered one for a backup controller... seems like a pretty good deal. Didn't really need another play and charge cable, though... I've got a couple already and you rarely use more than one at a time. Not sure this is a whole lot better than just getting a new controller from Amazon and a rechargeable battery pack (if you already have charge cables).

Does the play n charge kit allow it to be used on PC? Since it's a USB connection I would assume so, I'll pick this up for PC use if it works...

[quote name='handisnacks']Does the play n charge kit allow it to be used on PC? Since it's a USB connection I would assume so, I'll pick this up for PC use if it works...[/quote]

Yes - I just plugged mine in and the PC recognized some hardware, but you'll need to install the drivers for it to use it.

report plz
7.gif

Downloading the XP drivers for the controller will only work if you have the wired version. You can not use the wireless controller on your computer.

REPORT:

Just got mine in the mail today. Very fast shipping from WA to CA. The condition is practically NEW out of the box, minus the box of course. All buttons and sticks feel like they have never been played before. No dirt marks whatsoever. The same goes for the charge n play kit.

And of course, IT WORKS.

For 25 bucks I don't see why you're not getting one.

deal dead now. Back to $30 which isnt all too bad a price, but for some reason, $25 was so so so much better. oh well, still there at $30 for the late comers if you want

showed up yesterday, and I am impressed. It doesn't look like this thing has been touched before. Great condition. Thanks again OP

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I just got the controller today and I am not impressed with the condition. There is gunk in the start/back buttons and all along the sides. The tops of the thumb sticks are very slippery showing lots of wear. There's even a couple of scratches in it. Oh well, no biggie. It was still pretty cheap.

Just a heads up guys... seller has more refurbished Xbox 360 wireless controllers w/ play and charge back in stock again. Right not it is $24.95 with free shipping and the sale will last for less than 24 hours before it will be bumped back up again to $29.95. If you have Live Search cashback (currently 8%), you can knock off another $2 to make it $22.95. I already put down an order for one and the seller seems to have more than 200 left.

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=260409574976

Really wish this was black... I got a black Play & Charge knowing I'd get one when I decided I needed an extra controller.

bread's done
Back