Microsoft Xbox 360 Essentials Pack - $38.24 @ Buy.com and eBay

Ebay listing is dead.

Decided to bite also. I am not really looking for a new controller but $38 for all of that is about as cheap as it will get.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Wow, when I posted this deal only 15 were sold on eBay. I just had dinner and now it's 173 and sold out!

I think somebody hoarded.[/QUOTE]

Likely. It is a great price. A lot of places have it for $55-65.

Damn... gone already. That's the second time this week I came late to a CAG party after showing up only about an hour after a post :(

[quote name='midloo']Damn... gone already. That's the second time this week I came late to a CAG party after showing up only about an hour after a post :([/QUOTE]

You can still go with the Newegg deal that comes with the Doom 3 BFG game and just sell it easily for $25-30.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']already got the newegg deal, so not really a big thing to me. I figure I can sell Doom 3 and make up the difference[/QUOTE]

I ended up with both. :) Newegg was better since I rolled a copy of SR3 in for $12 but I will sell some of it to bring the cost down also. I already sold my Vanilla SR3 for $26 today on Ebay ($21 after fees and ship) so I am ahead on that.

bread's done
Back