Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium *Refurb* - $219.00 + Shipping

JediJonL

CAGiversary!
iCraveit.com (run by the same people who run MidnightBox.com) is offering refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium systems for...

$249.99 - $30.99 (Coupon Code: XBOX360) = $219.00 + shipping.

Shipping is running about $14 for me. Just a little cheaper than the yugster.com deal that ran a couple of weeks ago. Looks like they only offer a 30-day warranty.

Here's the direct link to the Xbox 360:
http://www.icraveit.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=10000526-21

Hmm. Refurb you say?

I guess thats as good as a new one since you would be replacing it with a refurb in 6 months anyway! Stupid RRoD.

-Owl

as good as a new one except only a 30 day warranty. I wouldn't get a refurb 360 for any price. I got one back in november for 230 (microcenter black friday) and by the beggining of january i already had TWO RROD's. even though they offered a free 1 year warranty i didn't think it was worth having to bring it in for a new (refurb) one every two weeks. I ended up just paying the difference for a new one.

DO NOT BUY. 360 is a defective piece of crap. I have owned 3 console's since launch, average lifespan 8months...also dont forget downtime, cause the takey forever to verify its broken..

You have to be one of those guys that likes to pound nails up your nose and hang cinder blocks from your nipples to buy a 360 refurb. It WILL die sooner rather than later. That's a bigger guarantee than any Softy has offered.

The price isn't bad but I'm not sure if I would buy a refurb.

One question, what are the warning signs I should look out for. I think my 360 is on its last legs, I have been getting alot of disc read errors with new games and sometimes the thing just freezes up when I'm saving or playing a DL'd game. I thought it could just be the Hard Drive but the disc read errors are making me think its something else.

bread's done
Back