Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro System w/ 20GB HDD & Headset $124.99 and $10 rebate

I don't mind taking mine apart and fixing the 360 myself if mine breaks after the 1 year warranty. So, thank you OP. IMO this is a really good deal.

God, I'm desperately trying to score a cheapass 360, and not 1 good deal this season.

Thanks OP... but I have to pass on the Refurbs. My Xbox is on it's third life, not looking to buy an Xbox for a friend, just for him to go through the same crap.

[quote name='LTM360']God, I'm desperately trying to score a cheapass 360, and not 1 good deal this season.

Thanks OP... but I have to pass on the Refurbs. My Xbox is on it's third life, not looking to buy an Xbox for a friend, just for him to go through the same crap.[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed out on the Wal-Mart deal 2 weeks ago where they were giving $100 gift cards with the purchase of an arcade?

[quote name='donjay56']Granted, its a refurb, but you can get a year warranty for it, so all in all, not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]
Err.. not only do I not see a $124.99 price tag nor a $10 rebate, but to sweeten the deal, it's only $19.99 for said 1-year warranty. YESH!

bread's done
Back