Microsoft Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit $19.99 + FSSS or Prime

Meh, about two months ago I remember when Cheapy posted the deal for the red controller with play and charge kit for $16.

I should have bought them all. Not just 2. -_-

[quote name='Amblix']Meh, about two months ago I remember when Cheapy posted the deal for the red controller with play and charge kit for $16.

I should have bought them all. Not just 2. -_-[/QUOTE]

wow where was I for that one? I would have hoarded like crazy. Love the look of the red ones and the 2 I have had the batteries die. This looks like a good deal and would get rid off the damn play and charge cable

[quote name='Lucian']In before the 'You should just use regular rechargeable batteries!!' You know it's coming.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because they work better and don't wear out like mine did. But the question is will the quick charge kit work with regular rechargables? I would guess not.

[quote name='turls']Yeah, because they work better and don't wear out like mine did. But the question is will the quick charge kit work with regular rechargables? I would guess not.[/QUOTE]

I will wager a guess...they only recharge and fit xbox 360 controller battery packs.

[quote name='100xp']I will wager a guess...they only recharge and fit xbox 360 controller battery packs.[/QUOTE]

can't believe i need to, but i can confirm that it will only work with microsoft xbox 360 rechargeable battery packs. i have the white one, but bought this black one to match my other xbox elite stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its not necessarily better than the Energizer dock, you can charge a wireless headset as well on the Energizer and you don't have to remove the batteries to charge them on the Energizer, gives a place to store two controllers, etc.

Main benefits are that it comes with one black Microsoft battery, so if you need a battery, I'd get this over the Energizer.

bread's done
Back