Microsoft Xbox One Console (Day 1 Edition) = $499.99 via Microsoft on eBay (Possible 10% back)

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Day-One-Edition/261408843742

Looks like they have ~ 77 in stock. Check your eBay account as you might have an offer for 10% back in eBay bucks for all purchases over $200 made today (02/26). This was a targeted offer so it's YMMV.

There have been better offers for the X1 including the upcoming Titanfall bundle but this might be beneficial for someone who wanted the Day One edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm reading the ebay page right, this is being sold by the Official Microsoft Store.  So you're telling me that 3+ months after launch, they still have brand new, unopened Day One editions available?  Lol.   That's not a good sign at all.  (Not trying to Xbox-bash as I have a 360 and no Playstations.  Just surprised...)

If I'm reading the ebay page right, this is being sold by the Official Microsoft Store. So you're telling me that 3+ months after launch, they still have brand new, unopened Day One editions available? Lol. That's not a good sign at all. (Not trying to Xbox-bash as I have a 360 and no Playstations. Just surprised...)
They probably just have a container left over at a warehouse. Sony had some OG fat PS4's for sale on sonystyle not long ago. I have a Day One and am okay with paying more for it versus a standard console/packaging.

This is the legitimate MS eBay account though; I think they've been getting some help from eBay to keep their feedback and DSR's up. They botched a few tablet sales over the holiday (sold thousands but took forever to fulfill---if they did) so it's surprising to see their feedback just in the 500's with that many transactions

If I'm reading the ebay page right, this is being sold by the Official Microsoft Store. So you're telling me that 3+ months after launch, they still have brand new, unopened Day One editions available? Lol. That's not a good sign at all. (Not trying to Xbox-bash as I have a 360 and no Playstations. Just surprised...)
The Xbox One is so awesome that months later they cut the price in some places (e.g. in the UK) and they still sell the edition that was supposed to be for early adopters.

yiX0d6c.png

i preordered an xbox one from target and i didn't even get the day one edition.

You think microsoft is just reprinting these to try to get sales or did they really have these that they didn't sell? 

I'm sort of annoyed they are still selling the day one edition 3 months later. They have 75 left in stock on ebay

i preordered an xbox one from target and i didn't even get the day one edition.

You think microsoft is just reprinting these to try to get sales or did they really have these that they didn't sell?

I'm sort of annoyed they are still selling the day one edition 3 months later. They have 75 left in stock on ebay
I doubt they reprinted them....

When you make a million+ of something you're bound to misplace a few.

I've seen some box only auctions completed in the $200 range. That's insane.
Some people aren't very smart---it doesn't matter how many times you put "box only" in the listing/title you're always going to run into people that are confused.

Several times when I had a Black Ops II Prestige Edition and a GTA V CE listed people asked if it include a PS3 console

Some people aren't very smart---it doesn't matter how many times you put "box only" in the listing/title you're always going to run into people that are confused.

Several times when I had a Black Ops II Prestige Edition and a GTA V CE listed people asked if it include a PS3 console
Had 2 people try to put claims in because of stuff like this. Bought the BO2 LE and pieces it out. Sold the steelbook for $30ish and listed 4 times "game not included, this is only for the steel book case". Of course I got multiple emails of cussing and claiming I ripped them off along with an eBay suit opened.
Luckily EBay laughed at the claim.

Does it take away for the number of items sold to update? Or have they seriously only sold ONE console so far?
I'm guessing that the sold numbers are updated automatically right after checkout. There's a 2-hour difference between the first one sold and the second.

There are 700 people viewing - must be waiting for that price to drop.

I'd rather wait for collector's edition console. XBox 360 has many of those.
Thats what im doing is waiting for a cool one later down the road. It doesnt have anything on it I care about now or even announced really anyway. Maybe by the time they do a collectors I want there will be games on it I want.

It says they ended the listing because there was an error with it. My guess is that it was a mistake that they listed this as Day One and it was just the regular edition.

It says they ended the listing because there was an error with it. My guess is that it was a mistake that they listed this as Day One and it was just the regular edition.
Naw, that's just them covering their butts cuz they're embarrassed they only sold 2 Day One editions. ;)

bread's done
Back