Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller NewEgg $40.49 + Free Shipping after Promo Code

SigV

CAGiversary!
Newegg has the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller for $44.99 + Free Shipping.

If you use Promo Code "VCO" you get a 10% discount (-$4.50). You MUST use VISA checkout to get the 10% discount. (Limit One Discount per customer)

The MSRP is $54.99 (Amazon, Gamestop Pre-Owned) and $59.99 (Gamestop New)

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103336

Link for Visa Checkout Promotion: http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-4108/index.html

Here is the fine print for the promo: *Offer expires August 25th, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT, or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Does not include Gift Cards, Marketplace or Open Box items. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, or promotions that include a free gift. Total discount limited to $20. Enter promo code VCO at checkout. Discount not applicable to taxes or shipping. Discount is applied before taxes and shipping are calculated. Offer is only valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Limit one discount per customer.

2wcqrdx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to use this for the call of duty controller and it didn't work. Is there any way to cancel and try to reorder with this?

im tempted.....I have two controllers.....one disconnects a lot and the other doesn't.....will a new controller fix this does anyone think? or have any experience with this?

Here is the fine print for the promo: *Offer expires August 25th, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT, or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Does not include Gift Cards, Marketplace or Open Box items. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, or promotions that include a free gift. Total discount limited to $20. Enter promo code VCO at checkout. Discount not applicable to taxes or shipping. Discount is applied before taxes and shipping are calculated. Offer is only valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Limit one discount per customer.
Does the highlighted text mean $20 across multiple orders? I ordered an SSD and received the 10% discount for using VCO, can I also use it on this (with the same account)?

Does the highlighted text mean $20 across multiple orders? I ordered an SSD and received the 10% discount for using VCO, can I also use it on this (with the same account)?
Not sure. I took it to mean up to $20 off a single purchase ($200-10%).

bread's done
Back