Microsoft Zune + Nintendo DS Lite each $90 shipped! Get em' now! Click here for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rortiz79']I would trades wif ju...Anything on my list for the pinky? :p[/quote]

Didn't see much, although, i would trade some of my ds games or whatever for some of your ds games, here's the ones i was interested in:

Feel the magic
Rub Rabbits
True Swing Golf
Trauma Center: UtK
Polarium
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Madden NFL 2005

[quote name='anbu_giroro']dude, who the fuck cares about its color are you in the second grade??[/QUOTE]

Apparently most of the people on CAG since you still have it even at that price :p

x2 styluses
gba dust slot
1 black original ds wrist strap
original battery
...and i think that's it.

i may be forgetting a little bit though

[quote name='coolsteel']What type of ram are you looking for?[/quote]
hmmm the big kind? lol

[quote name='kube00']Still got the Zune?[/quote]
yes

[quote name='becker4546']Your PM box is full. Send me a PM for how much you want for the SNES games, or CML. Thanks.[/quote]
problem fixed

bbbbbbbb bbbububububububbmmmpppmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmmppmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmjpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppppmpmpppppppppppmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmpmpm

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='mattyg00013']Bleach: Blade of Fate , How much PayPal, a friend wants it if you can give me a good deal i'll probably pick it up from you.[/quote]

if ya wanna pay threw paypal it's gonna be awhile, my paypal is down. also, YOU make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back