Middle of Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition Price Error $10 Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Battlefront 2 pre-order bonus code to trade. Hit me up on Pm's if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there really 7k lurkers staring at this dead deal? If only the Lord were here He could give the System on the Mount and afterwards turn 5 Shadow of War Golds and 2 FH3's into enough games to feed all the lurkers.

Anyone with two extras-i'd be interested in buying them (one for me-one to gift).

Willing to trade eshop,PSN,Live ($35 worth, choice of seller)

Ill buy a code for $25 right now from someone if they are generous enough to help another long term CAG'r out. I went to the page a few minutes after it was taken down. unfortunately im at work and missed out. Had a hell of a time remembering my password on here to post lol. 

I'll trade mine for Ys VIII for PS Vita Physical. New or used so long as it is in Like-New condition. PM me.

Anyone get a extra and by Chance wanna help out a another gamer here or wanna maybe set up a trade some how. I am stuck at work and missed it

Bought the vanilla disc for $40, planning on buying for $30 on BF and returning the $40. Same store for both, they don’t PM BF deals. Good for those who got, I was on this site damn near all morning but had to go to sons school for Thanksgiving stuff. I’d much rather have digital

Mine got cancelled...don't know what the rhyme/reason for those cancelled vs. those honored.   I used a CC within the first 5 minutes of the OP. 

I have an extra code, and willing to trade for AC: Origins or Evil Within 2. Regular edition of origins is fine, although of course the gold edition would be accepted!

Xbox One game gifting works great, gamertag the same as my name here.

Both of the games I mentioned above are on sale currently, so, win for all!

-$30 for Evil Within 2 and $40 for AC:O...or send me a PM or message on live if you already have a code.

Edit: Traded!

Add me to the list of cancellations. Thought I got through pretty quick, but I guess not.

Don't suppose anyone with a spare could help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back