Mike D, come and rock the Sure ShOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Barf.[/QUOTE]
I plan to own them all at some point. Even though I still have a good deal of them on carts I think the convenience of having them all in one place makes it all worth while. Plus they're a great bargin which makes them hard to resist.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I didn't even know there were that many. I guess I haven't been to the Shop Channel in a while.[/QUOTE]
I think they're close to 200 titles now.

I can play Contra 3 on my PC online w/ The Crotch for free, as opposed to paying 8 bucks for it.

Yo zew, where do I turn on the jap voices in Naruto:ROTN?

[quote name='TFN']I can play Contra 3 on my PC online w/ The Crotch for free, as opposed to paying 8 bucks for it.[/QUOTE]
I'd pay $8 to not play with The Crotch.

[quote name='TFN']3-4 titles a week for a year is a lot, Sofa King. Too bad most of them are overpriced for just being the game itself with nothing else to offer.[/QUOTE]
QFT. Nintendo just makes an emulator for each system, then rakes in the cash by selling old games. I have 3 copies of Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt, bought for 19 cents each. Why would I buy SMB for $5? I think they should have gone with lower prices. $1 for NES, $2 for TG-16, $3 for Genesis, $4 for SNES, $5 for N64, and $6 for NeoGeo.

Actually, I was hoping that they'd give them away for free if you bought a Wii, as a thank you to all of the Nintendo fans that got them where they are today, and those that had to endure the last year of Gamecube.

[quote name='dallow']200 titles dcfox.

Even if they were all priced at NES tier prices, that'd be $1000 right there.

fuck that.[/QUOTE]
Says the man with the $1000 Morissey collection. :lol: ;)

[quote name='TFN']I can play Contra 3 on my PC online w/ The Crotch for free, as opposed to paying 8 bucks for it.

Yo zew, where do I turn on the jap voices in Naruto:ROTN?[/quote]

Speaking of playing games on your PC -- how hard is it to get a 360 controller (wireless, wired, either or, I think I have one of each) to show up on your pc for use with an emulator or other games (FPS, etc?).

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're not allowed to get next, if that's why you're wondering.[/quote]
It was already posted. Why? Is there a waiting list? Or is it just because I'm on your 'least favorite CAGs' list? I'm assuming it's the latter.

Not hard at all, frosty.

You just plug it in and map the buttons in the emulator to whatever it is you want.

You need that wireless receiver for the PC if you're gonna be doing it wireless... or you could just buy a wired controller for like 29.99 from buy.com or somethin'. Totally worth it though.

[quote name='TFN']Not hard at all, frosty.

You just plug it in and map the buttons in the emulator to whatever it is you want.

You need that wireless receiver for the PC if you're gonna be doing it wireless... or you could just buy a wired controller for like 29.99 from buy.com or somethin'. Totally worth it though.[/QUOTE]
So you can play your pirated copy of Contra 3 with that Crotch? Another advantage the Wii has over pc emulators: Classic controller > any controller you can plug into the pc.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Says the man with the $1000 Morissey collection. :lol: ;)[/quote]Much more than that.......

Damn, you put things in perspective!

[quote name='TFN']Not hard at all, frosty.

You need that wireless receiver for the PC if you're gonna be doing it wireless... or you could just buy a wired controller for like 29.99 from buy.com or somethin'. Totally worth it though.[/quote]

Arcade comes with a wired controller, no?

[quote name='dcfox']So you can play your pirated copy of Contra 3 with that Crotch? Another advantage the Wii has over pc emulators: Classic controller > any controller you can plug into the pc.[/quote]
What happened to you? You used to be cool, man...

[quote name='Liquid 2']The demo for that game was AIDS to the max.

Is the game itself, for some odd reason, completely different and better?[/QUOTE]
The demo isn't anything like the game at all.
It's the worse demo I've ever seen.

Do yourself a favor and play it. It's fantastic.

TFN, I beat the game before the JPN voices were released. Sorry, buddy, not sure where you turn them on.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Arcade comes with a wired controller, no?[/QUOTE]
Wireless.

And TP sucked dick.

Don't ever bring that game up when I'm around again.

[quote name='zewone']Wireless.

And TP sucked dick.

Don't ever bring that game up when I'm around again.[/quote]

Haven't played Okami long enough to form a solid opinion yet, but I'm doing so because you hyped it up so much. I don't think it could dethrone TP though.:whistle2:#

[quote name='dcfox']So you can play your pirated copy of Contra 3 with that Crotch? Another advantage the Wii has over pc emulators: Classic controller > any controller you can plug into the pc.[/quote]

I think I can deal with a subpar controller over buying a 250$ Nintendo 64.

[quote name='zewone']Wireless.

And TP sucked dick.

Don't ever bring that game up when I'm around again.[/QUOTE]
I still have my GC copied sealed. That shit is going to be worth $1,000 in ten years. I sell it to you right now for $200, zew.

[quote name='zewone']The demo isn't anything like the game at all.
It's the worse demo I've ever seen.

Do yourself a favor and play it. It's fantastic.

TFN, I beat the game before the JPN voices were released. Sorry, buddy, not sure where you turn them on.[/QUOTE]
A'ight.

Never watched the show, eh?

Even when people want to take Naruto out to expensive restraunts, he justs want ramen from that shack.

I wonder which version of SotN would be better to have, Live or PSN... PSN controller is closest to the original dualshock used to play it... but does the 360 port have anything extra?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder which version of SotN would be better to have, Live or PSN... PSN controller is closest to the original dualshock used to play it... but does the 360 port have anything extra?[/QUOTE]
Achievements, leaderboards and "enhanced graphics".

I'm not too big on anime, though I've seen several series. This game isn't bad at all though... I just want to turn on the jap voices cause the English dub always sucks in this kind of shit.

[quote name='Maklershed']Best animated show ever.[/QUOTE]
So wrong. It has like 25 seasons of filler, in order to allow the manga that it's based off of to get some cushion room (the show had caught up to it), and all that filler is garbage.

I wouldn't say it's the best ever, but it is quite enjoyable.

The fillers didn't bother me, since I didn't watch them! Except for Kakashi Gaiden, which was dope.

I don't think I've ever played a game where you start out and the first two minutes everybody is telling you how much you suck, smell, and how stupid you are. :/

[quote name='zewone']I wouldn't say it's the best ever, but it is quite enjoyable.

The fillers didn't bother me, since I didn't watch them! Except for Kakashi Gaiden, which was dope.[/QUOTE]
You've got the right idea. And the Kakashi Gaiden didn't suck because it was based off an aside in the manga. ;)

[quote name='zewone']I wouldn't say it's the best ever, but it is quite enjoyable.

The fillers didn't bother me, since I didn't watch them! Except for Kakashi Gaiden, which was dope.[/quote]

Kakashi Gaiden never got animated, I thought -- I was always pissed that in... like 100 episodes of filler, give or take, that they never did the Kakashi backstory -- and shippuden is now in it's 40s, so they probably won't do it if itn's not done now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder which version of SotN would be better to have, Live or PSN... PSN controller is closest to the original dualshock used to play it... but does the 360 port have anything extra?[/quote]I didn't use a dualshock control to play the original, just the original PS pad.

XBL version has the stuff Zew mentioned, the PSN one you can play on PSP if you have one.
Pretty sure you don't.

[quote name='brak']Naruto sounds like boo boorrhea.[/QUOTE]That it is.

Which is which?

Cause I don't think hanging off Zew's nuts is the way to be a tru playa. ;)

I'll be home soon.
Got nothing to do so I'll be on AIM in a little while.
Getting off work now.

[quote name='wubb']Sorry man. Some young dude jumped in with Guiles and I and was all hot and bothered to start up immediately. I waited for not very long and then we jumped in. Guy was a friggin power up hog too.[/quote]

No Worries...I just didn't want you to think I blew you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back