MILD (cold?) 15% off at dvdboxoffice.com

jeffx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
15% off when you pay with Visa + coupon VISA2009A
far from being as good as our beloved amazon.ca coupon...

the catch is that most of DVDBO prices range from decent to atrociously high, BUT they have some cool finds in the bargain bin and "on sale" section. You absolutely need to access the website through the following link:

http://visaperks.ca/visaperks/offer.cfm?merch=10812&cat=4&offertype=all

Coupon works on DVDs and presumably everything else they sell (EXCEPT CONSOLES). Shipping might kill it though, unless they offer free shipping past a certain amount.

Just throwing it out there!!!

They used to have the best prices on Criterions back in the day. I also think they have free shipping on almost everything.

[quote name='exolstice']They used to have the best prices on Criterions back in the day. I also think they have free shipping on almost everything.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I wanted to get their cheap PS2 wireless Logitech controllers but the shipping was almost as much as the controllers themselves. If they do offer free shipping past a certain price, I'd like to know what that is.

The visa discount is a bit of an advertising scam I would say. Pretty much everything is marked up to neutralize the discount.

bread's done
Back