Military Discount? Does it exist?

SideshowBob87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I recently got back from Coast Guard boot camp, and i really wanna pick up a 360, but i still think 400 is a bit much, so i was wondering if i can get a small discount ?(maybe if i buy it from a wholesaler or something i don't know)

[quote name='SideshowBob87']I recently got back from Coast Guard boot camp, and i really wanna pick up a 360, but i still think 400 is a bit much, so i was wondering if i can get a small discount ?(maybe if i buy it from a wholesaler or something i don't know)[/QUOTE]
Try your BX, if you have a station yet. Otherwise check here for a huge list of retailers who offer military discounts, you can probably find someone who sells 360s.

[quote name='depascal22']By at a local BX/PX. You won't have to pay taxes.[/QUOTE]

yep, that's as much of a discount you're going to get.

Mind you, that'll be about a $30 discount in the end.

I can't say that in 7 yrs I've ever found an electronics store offering discounts. I know hot topic does, some resturants, and there is the taxless BX of course, but unless you are price matching or buying something that is always the same price (360 of course always the same price) 90% of the time evry one i've been to is more expenisve than target or walmart even so much that the tax knock off isn't enough. Also, even now my PX rarely has them and even then it's only one or two mostly core systems i've seen maybe 3 preiumums in the box (but that's random based on store but the guy at my store did tell me they don't get alot because their sales volume is lower and like i said kind of small here).

And it all depends on where you are the areas w/ the military bases I find are either one way or the other either lots and lots of retailers give a discount or absolutly no one does.... in maryland no one did, but here in Cali seems lots do mostly clothing and food (amusment parks are always a given just have to go to your outdoor rec or MWR for tickets and they are always non refundable)

bread's done
Back